Hallmark Services Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hallmark Services Corp

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Services Corp (Naperville, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through CareerBuilder and was then called by an HR representative. After preliminary questions, the HR representative invited me for an in person interview with the main manager (Manager of Operations Quality).

Just a heads up, you will be asked to take an IQ test right before you have your main interview. Some are easy questions like .."cold is to hot as hard is to -----" and some math sequence questions, percentages, etc. You will not be allowed to use a calculator. The test consists of 50 questions and you will have 12 minutes to complete as many questions as possible.

The 1:1 interview was straight forward... "Tell me about your experience and how it relates to this position." If you have knowledge of statistical analysis this could be very helpful during the interview. For example, you might be able to add extra input if you get asked how you would set up a study to see if suggested improvement have had the desired monetary effects.

Interview Questions

• How would you set up a statistical study that quantifies the additional training we gave our representatives and shows if it was profitable (accounting for expenses in training and time away from work)?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage your time with tight deadlines when you have many projects due?   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere. Got a bad vibe from the hiring manager when she said , "You have the analyze the quality of the work the others are doing.. if you find that someone is not up to speed... then maybe they shouldn't be doing this job." Too corporate and blood sucking for my taste.. not to mention that this is a job in the healthcare industry.

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Services Corp (Naperville, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Unprofessional

I interviewed for a subsidiary for BCBH; Hallmark Services Corp, for a Lead Position. I took off from work for two interviews, one lasting one hour and the other lasting more than an hour and a half. After each interview, the hiring manager told me that they will be in touch with me by a certain day. Each time I waited passed that day to send a feedback email and still received not feedback. Even after I offered references and the hiring manager called one of my references, I didn’t so much as receive a rejection email. In my opinion, once you’ve call someone’s references you should at least show some common courtesy or at least the professional courtesy of an email or phone call to communicate some feedback. I’ve been manager and lead for more than 15 years and I would never treat a potential applicant that way.

Personally, I think they did me a favor.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark Services Corp.

Interview

The interview was less than an hour with a single person. I was looking for more information when the interviewer had to leave for another meeting. I wish I had at least two people to interview with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate some.