Halma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halma Interview Questions

2.0

Halma Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halma (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview with a president of one of their companies. Then, there was an on-site interview/evaluation day at another one of their companies. There were six other candidates there. There was a dinner the night before the evaluation day to meet some of the interviewers and other candidates. There were three individual interviews and one group project. The group project was a plan to double the company's revenue and number of customers in five years. We had about two hours and then had to present our plan to a panel.

HGDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halma.

Interview

I applied through my college job board. First there was an online evaluation test followed by a phone interview, followed by a day long on-site recruitment process with three interviews and a group activity. The interviews were conducted by CEO's of their subsidiary companies which was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were primarily behavioral. One of the three interviews was resume based, but most of the process was to check the culture fit and if you are smart enough for the job. The position is rotational and promises good visibility. The people were very friendly and a very good experience overall.   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halma (Orlando, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

After a phone screen, I was asked to travel to an on site interview. The interview started with a group project in teams of 3. We assessed a business case and presented solutions to a group of about 7-10 people, including other interviewees. The afternoon consisted of three back to back one on one interviews. Each interview was very different, and questions ranged from typical behavioral questions to a little more random questions. The company definitely tries to get to know each candidate very well - probably because the program is as personally demanding as it is professionally demanding in a lot of ways.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Halma (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Received call from HR for interview set up. During that only she asked all HR questions. After that I was asked to come down for technical round. After taking half day leave and traveling from one end to another (electronic city to itpl) finally reached the place for technical round. But she informed I have to go through HR round first as it's there process. Then she asked same questions what we had discussed in phone. I was wondering why I wasted my time. Still I kept patience and given all answers. After 1 hour of HR round she said technical panel is not available so I have to come again some day for that or can go for Skype. I could not understand when initially she already asked same questions Why face to face was also HR. Why she was not agreeing for Skype or telephonic at all.Complete wastage of time.

Interview Questions

• Introduction
      What is your biggest achievement
      Describe yourself in 5 words and why u think so
      What is your area of improvement
      Full family background (even she asked how young my brother is to me, I was like SERIOUS LLY?? How that's gonna help u in ur company)
      In personal life what you think U can improve.
      Who is your roll model and what you learn from them.
      What qualities you like from your mom.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Halma (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call through Consultant. First round was HR, they asked me everything about myself.
    Then got a call for F2F, written round was there, where they asked some 15 question regarding C.
    Next round was Managerial, He asked me about the project I have worked on, explain me about the company.
    Finally it was HR again, it went for an hour, she asked every single detail about my life. Instead of an HR interview, it looks to me interrogation.

I will suggest that not to consider this company, as it will be waste of the time. Although they claim that their HR process is very professional, but the treatment after the interview doesn't look professional at all.

As per my discussion with manager, team size is really small, and work scope was also not clear.

Interview Questions

• - two questions were on guess the output of the code, then basic C questions like volatile, static.   Answer Question