Hamilton Relay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hamilton Relay Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Wichita, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

First, they called me to ask about my availability. Initially, I was turned away at this point due to unavailability during certain times. I was told to call if I did become available during those times, and I did. The interview was a series of assessments followed by some typical interview questions, then he explained some of their policies, we talked about my potential schedule, went over my assessments which I passed, then he said he just had to have his manager sign off on everything and I should get a call in 4-5 days, which I did.

Interview Questions

• Have you been severly disciplined at previous jobs for attendance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Albany, GA).

Interview

I applied and received a phone call within 12 hrs to schedule an interview for later that same week. The interview consists of a multiple part assessment and you must pass all parts before being offered the job. The assessment includes an audio test, typing test and spelling test. The audio and typing test are easy, the spelling test I found difficult because I now realize that I use spellcheck and text correct as a crutch so I failed the spelling portion. Some of the words on the spelling portion that I remember were representative, principal, availability, and tomorrow. Good Luck.

Captionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

Simple. Type 35 wpm & repeat a mock customer via voice recognition. Do not give an accurate job description at all. So many left training in the first week if not on the first day. Also no room for advancement. Not worth going for management because also very underpai

Interview Questions

• No real interview questions. Just past work experience and pick shift   1 Answer
    • References   1 Answer

Relay Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frostburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Frostburg, MD).

Interview

Applied online, was called the next day to schedule an assessment. Took assessment which consisted of a typing test, spelling test, etc. Passed the assessment then immediately after had an interview. Was informed if my backgrounf check came back good I would be hired and start my 3 week training.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Albany, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

You take a typing test which was easy, a spelling test, which is also easy, and then you take a test doing the actual work you would be doing there. This was easy as well. Mostly an easy interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

pretty easy and straight forward interview. There is a speech, typing, and spelling test. As long as you're good at all three then you will do fine. You get to choose your schedule during the interview. It is a laid back environment which helps to relax.

Captionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay in January 2016.

Interview

Type 35 wpm. Repeat a fake client accurately using voice recognition. 30 word written spelling test. Asked to pick out a shift. Background check. Was offered position within a week. 3 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions. Only have to take the easy test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Wichita, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

Brief explanation of history of company and explanation of revoicing process. 5 Tests given. Typing, spelling, reading a paragraph for enunciation and pronunciation, a revoicing test, and a test to find errors. Once the exams were passed successfully, you proceeded to the question and answer part of the interview, followed by explanation of benefits.

Interview Questions

• Describe a job you held and what you liked most about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hamilton Relay (Wichita, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

I did an assement which included spelling, typing, voice over and grammar/punctuation. Really most of the interview was the assessment hardly any personal questions at all that I can recall. Passing with high scores pretty much guarantees a position. I was asked to do assessment before any personal questions were asked.

Application

Interview

I applied online. Just going through the company website. I got a call about a week later to come in for an interview and testing.

The tests were a typing test for speed and accuracy as well as a spelling test.

There were basic interview questions: how did you hear about us, why do you want to work here ect.