Hammond Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hammond Manufacturing

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hammond Manufacturing (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Initially, I had a phone interview which I passed and later called in for a face to face interview.I meet with the Human Resource Manager first where she covered several personality type questions and how I would fit in the organization. After this interview, I came back a second day and met with the Plant Manager and the Assistance Controller. The reason given for not getting the position there were other candidates that had recently worked in the accounting area and were familiar with the current cost accounting systems being used.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a disgruntle customer?   1 Answer

Welder Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hammond Manufacturing (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

physical and tests to get in interview was very painless

Negotiation

na

Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hammond Manufacturing (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

The guy just sort of talked to me. He was pleasant. Then we just went on a tour and he showed me around the facilities, everyone fakely pretended to be happy to meet me. Then we went back to his office and talked a bit more, and then he asked when I could start. It was a bit shady that way.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I liked sports. That was basically the only question.   Answer Question

Summer Student Shipper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hammond Manufacturing (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

My room mate previously worked for the company, and introduced me to the HR Manager. I submitted a resume and was offered a position approximately 1 week later. I went in to the head office for initial training and to sign paper work, and I started at the distribution centre the following week.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Standard summer student rate.