Hang Seng Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hang Seng Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

app test after submitting application, HR called after 2 months for a phone interview. All interview questions are behavioral, no technical questions. In my interview, HR asked questions in three different languages(Cantonese, Mandarin and English).

I Year Placement Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank in October 2014.

Interview

Interview is relatively easy, conducted in Mandarian, Cantonese and English. Basic questions like self introduction and past internship experience are asked. Scenario questions like "how do you solve ..... as a team" will be asked. Most questions are about personality.

Interview Questions

• No technical question is asked   1 Answer

1 year is too long for an internship

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank (Hong, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

it was a phone interview and took around 30 minutes. asked many basic questions and the whole process is comfortable. The first part of the interview is in English and second part is in Cantonese. But 80% of the interview was in English. I think they just want to check if you can understand the Cantonese.

Interview Questions

• 1. why us
      2. our competitors
      3. opportunity in this industry
      4. tell me about your self
      5. what is the most important thing you learn from your previous intern   Answer Question

Interview

takes around a month including an online test, a written test consists of multiple choice questions and case study question as well as a phone interview and a face to face interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted application online and asked to do aptitude test, there are two basic tests, verbal reasoning test and numerical reasoning test , and I didn't get reply after doing those tests.

RBWM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank.

Interview

I applied the internship programme through email overseas. About one week later I got an invitation for phone interview. It was conducted by a HR manager, who was very nice.

Financial Service Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2017.

Interview

There are two stages of the entire interview process:
    1. Telephone HR Interview (Basic HR questions for around 15 minutes)
    2. Role Play Interview (Sales and relationship focused for around 25 minutes, 15 minutes preparation and 10 minutes role play exercise)

Financial Services Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2017.

Interview

Firstly, there is a telephone interview and then role play section afterwards. Normally asking your customer service skills and need to take insurance license on your own time and own cost.

AML Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

three step process - written test, HR phone interview, manager face interview.
    written test consists of mc and long question on AML.
    phone interview - 30-45 mins, self-intro and general questions
    face interview - 20 mins, self-intro, general questions and some AML scenario questions.

Co-Op Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hang Seng Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and wait for 2 months until they called. The first round is a phone interview, just walk through my resume. Then I was invited to have a face-to-face interview. Each department has different interview styles, but nothing technical.