Hanmi Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hanmi Financial Interview Questions

2.0

BSA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Simple and to the point. They ask the normal interview questions that any other company would ask.

They want to know how familiar you are with various programs such as BAM, Navigator, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

After I submit my resume, I got a call from HR right after next day. Interviewed with two VPs and it was fair and easy interview. They said HR will get back to me, but never receive any phone call or email. No response.

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial in August 2015.

Interview

The position was for a junior Loan Officer role. Typical phone interview into in-person interview. I was interviewed by the branch manager and a senior loan officer at the same time. They asked me about my education and what I did in my free time. Expect to answer the common interview questions such as "What are your greatest strengths and weakness?"

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple. They call you, set up a time to go in. We briefly went over what my tasks would be and we settled the wage and did the paperwork there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial.

Interview

Hiring involved asking about my marital status and religious beliefs which is a big no no. Basic knowledge of commercial credit was all that was needed to land this easy gig.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question would have to do with my religious beliefs and which group I was involved with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my benefits and when it would kick in; early rather than after probation period.

Teller Interview

Interview

It was very casual. We spoke for a few minutes and they gave me the job. The high turnover requires constant hires. Management should learn how to keep their star performers happy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have any previous work experience.   Answer Question

Hanmi Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

The recruiter submitted my resume a few days later I was called in for a face to face interview. The manager was great and very easy to talk to. She seemed impressed with my background and experience. Within a couple of days I was offered the position and it took maybe 30 days to complete the background check, drug test, and credit check.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

saw a job posting on the newspaper ad and submitted my resume. Received a phone call and had two interviews , one with the department and the other with HR. got hired within 3 days.

Loan Officer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview for the department I went into was with 2 people, but it's usually 3. The third person was apparently on vacation during my interview. The main managers style of interviewing was very relaxed and chill. The 2nd interviewer was uptight, strict, and made it nerve racking. Got a call from HR that same day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - experience, bilingual, school, tell me about yourself, are you a type of person that's quick and gets things done or a person that's slower but more detailed?   Answer Question