Hanna Andersson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

First was a phone screen, then a one-on-one meeting with HR/recruiter, then a one-on-one meeting with hiring manager, then panel interviews (2 one hour meetings with 4-6 people each) with peers & cross functional team

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Remote, OR).

Interview

Quick, I feel like it was hardly an interview. I mean I had great experience but I felt like I could have said anything and would have still got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson in July 2016.

Interview

District manager was an hour late after pushing back our time a hour already. After finally interviewing she asked me if I wanted to move further into the interview process and I said yes. Things went down hill after that. I was told to follow up if I didnt hear back from her after a certain date. I followed up and eventually got a response saying shes sorry for the delay but she is meeting with the VP of stores and will get back to me to which she never did. I followed up a few days later and she said she would be in the area the following week and will touch base with me by Friday which never happened. Dont waste your time. If this ischow the interview process is then I dont want to work for this company or district manager.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

i currently work at crazy 8, as a sales lead. 10 months in. i met the district manager and the store manager of a new store they are opening, because they came around my mall recruiting. they were very friendly, and i was really interested in the job. i emailed and left a voicemail saying how interested i was, that night. i got a call that same night, and i got an interview set up for the next morning. (yesterday). the interview over all was great. they asked a lot of questions, but none of them were too hard. they were professional, and friendly the entire time. they said they would call me back that night or the next morning with news. they emailed me that night, and offered me the position as a part time sales lead. i accepted, and will be starting once my two weeks at crazy 8 are up. i can't wait to join the Hanna family.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question that was asked during the interview was "what motivates you?"
      that was hard for me, because i had never really given it any thought.   1 Answer

Hanna Andersson Response

Apr 5, 2016 – HR Coordinator

Thanks for the nice review and feedback! We are excited for you to join one of our newest Hanna teams! Best regards

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson.

Interview

I applied through indeed for a mall closer to me that was full time. I received a call after the weekend and was told that that position was already taken and if I wanted to interview at a mall a little further, which was fine with me. She was very friendly and accomadating, interview went well, liked me enough to push through the process to get an interview from the district manger. Well I got a call back less than a week later offering the job and I didn't even have interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing as a manger did you have to do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson.

Interview

I met with the district manager and the vice president of stores. It was a very positive discussion and I had the opportunity to ask questions, as well as make suggestions.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy. Regular interview questions. No need to dress up, casual is okay. Bring a resume, recommendation letters if you have them and 3 people to contact.

Found out if I got the job within the week. Full time is not full time. Max hours at 35.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I was hired before the store opened. Future manager said nothing in the interview and was interviewed by the DM. Was told I would get a call in a week and didn't hear anything for two or three and even then things were very spacey. Manager did not seem to care

Interview Questions

• How would you handle getting customer info?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

Conversation in a room. There was a bit of confusion as the interview was set before their receptionist came in for the day so I had to wait while they figured it out.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I solved conflicts   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty good. The manager made me feel comfortable and welcome. She was really nice and open with me about the job. We talked for a while and she explained what would be my duties as a Sales Associate and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you're confronted by someone?   Answer Question