Hansen Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hansen Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was very straight forward and did not have any real surprises. It took some time to get through the entire process but once I did, everything went smoothly. this process is pretty much like any other you are gong to encounter in this industrey

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online prior to the holidays, and received a reply via email to set up a phone interview just after the holidays were finished in Jan. The phone interview was fairly pleasant. I spoke with the Software Engineering Manager. This position was for a .NET junior role. I applied to this position with no .NET experience whatsoever but I've worked on a handful of projects using C#. I basically was informed I would not proceed to the next interview due to my lack of .NET experience. It's nice they were honest and overall a simple and pleasant experience. They really enjoy what they are building.

Interview Questions

• Difference between a String and String Builder?
      What is static, structure, and internal?
      Other basic oop and c# related questions.. nothing difficult   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is very easy first phone screen then interview on site with software manager and two senior engineers if you got accepted you move to the interview with the director.

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter and informed about the position. A few days later the recruiting agency's account manager performed the phone screen and set up an in-person interview. Interviewed with three people separately. Spent almost 3 hours.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies.

Interview

There are three rounds of interview, one phone interview, one on site and final round is video interview with people in the headquarter. The interviewers are very nice and laid back. There won't be any traps or sort of stuff. They just take it as a way of getting to know more about you and your personality.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with pressure? Most questions are related to your resume and a little bit of technical questions.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies (Denver, CO) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview process was managed by a Headhunter. Combination of Telephone interviews (2 seperate telephone interviews), a group interview (2 individuals) and a final one on one interview. Perception of personality is very important - can you get along with the team, actually, this might be the most important aspect. The personality of the company is highly top down driven and managed "offshore".

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doncaster (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies (Doncaster (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a brief phone screening from their recruiter, and was invited for 1st interview on the spot. Met with Quality manager and HR manager 1 day later, and it was a very positive experience.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doncaster (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies (Doncaster (Australia)).

Interview

The Team Leader was engaging, however, the manager spend most of the time with his eyes directed towards his iPad. He would ask a question - while not facing me - and would not make eye contact when I was giving the response.
    Perhaps this was some sort of strategy, to see how I would handle it?

C# ASP.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies (Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2014.

Interview

Started with recruiter , Recruiter took the interview and details and forwarded to the Company , i got a interview call in a week. On the interview day their tech lead took the interview.

Although they advertised for c# ASP.Net developer but their application were mostly in classic ASP and they had lots of Oracle SP as business logic hence most of the questions asked were from database. Also even though Unix was not mentioned in JD still questions were asked from Unix.

Although the interview was good and at the end of the interview i asked for feedback and he said that it is good but i got a mail next day from recruiter that "they did not think your technical skills were sufficient for the work they have."

Not sure if they were entirely interested in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Profile mismatch, Technical questions were not much difficult   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hansen Technologies.

Interview

2 Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. Here is the job and salary do you want it?