Harbor Retirement Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.7

Resident Care Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harbor Retirement Associates (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Executive director conducted interview and was very disingenuous. It was more about the position needed to be close to her and less about my experience and skill I could bring to company.

Certified Medication Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harbor Retirement Associates (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

My initial interviewer was rude and. I honestly felt I want going to get the job. I was told I could not work there because there wasn't room for a CCMA. It wasn't until the other two came in that I felt that I had secured a position but not for what I wanted

Director of Dining Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harbor Retirement Associates (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Set up an interview via phone after sending my resume online. My interview was scheduled for the following week and I was told I would get a phone call and email the evening before letting me know the time as there were several people who would be involved in the process. I went ahead and took the day of of from my current job so I would be available, The day before the interview had arrived and I had not heard from Harbor Retirement Associates. I placed a call and followed up with an email. Never heard. Now home a day from work. I finally received a call mid afternoon after I had decided to go back to work letting me know that there was a glitch in communication and would a reconsider coming in NEXT week. I agreed. When I had arrived for the interview my contact person was busy giving a tour. I waited for an hour and half. I interviewed and was told that the company would very much like to proceed. I was told I would be getting a call within 2 business days to set up the next interview. I got home, sent a follow up thank you via email. Have never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Typical, but quite a lot. Asked several personal questions which I feel was her way of "Trying to get to know me."   Answer Question

Director of Social Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harbor Retirement Associates (Naples, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a pre-screen interview on the telephone a week prior to a physical interview. I arrived on time and was greeting by the administrator. During the interview there was a total of 4 employees in the room listening to my answers. Only one person (the administrator) was asking the questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past 30 days that required you to overcome a challenging obstacle?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harbor Retirement Associates (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Brought in by the kitchen supervisor, asked a few question about my academics & personal questions. Asked me why I wanted to work there, and what I would do if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths that would translate to this position   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Harbor Retirement Associates (Naples, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

First you are brought in for a group interview where you are asked 3 questions "what is your greatest accomplishment" "hardest thing you had to overcome" and "if you were giving a million dollars and could spend it only on yourself what would you do with it." The key it to make them remember you!!! Then if they like you then you come in for a second interview with the 3 directors.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment.   1 Answer
    • If you were giving a million dollars what would you to with it? And you can only down it on yourself.   1 Answer