Hard Rock International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hard Rock International

2.4

Penetration Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Davie, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Disrespectful of interviewee's time, multiple interview time slot changes, cancellations of expected interview slots, etc. In addition, management is old school - by old school, I mean expect to work for your dad (or, if an actual millennial, your dad's dad).

Interview Questions

• Nothing substantial, Interviewer's were not technical at all.   1 Answer

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Many people came to interview but they called in everyone as hires! we filled out paperwork and turned it in. They did not interview anyone or ask many questions. It was easy and fast and staff was friendly and helpful.

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Tampa, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I went to a job fair and had an interview on spot. After the interview, I took a drug test and submitted my information for a background check and credit check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

SPA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2018.

Interview

I met with the Director and Assistant Director for an in person sit down interview in one of their offices. They both had a list of questions from a two page set and both had a few questions of their own. They asked if I had any questions for them at the end of the interview. It lasted about 30 minutes.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International.

Interview

long and arduous. lots of time taken over several weeks. They did not know the local market. Good people, paid travel. "day in the life" was different. Lots of longevity in the company from long time employees

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok. I got a little less than I wanted.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

You have to apply in person, fill out their own application and hope that the managers aren't busy. Show up around 3 after the lunch rush and it's usually a good time. It's a 3-step interview process starting with the Assistant Manager, then the floor Manager, then the GM. They quiz you on your knowledge of Hard Rock, the story behind the start, and ask you who you would have perform at Hard Rock if you could choose. It's a very laid back company culture, tattoos and piercings almost encouraged, and people tend to blow their tips every night at dive bars around the city. It's definitely a younger crowd except for the "lifers" who make serving a career.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose any band to perform at this HRC location, who would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no real negotiations, because everyone is hired in at minimum wage. Tips are not split so you make a decent amount (average goal, anything over $150 for a busy day, terrible day if you make under $100). One of the huge perks of working at Hard Rock is they have a great training program if you've never served before, and eventually get offered to be trained as a bartender.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Sit down with department manager, and if you have a friend already working there, you pretty much got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible hours

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It took me 3 years of applying to finally get an interview. This is expected since so many people apply. The interview process was fairly easy, just tell them what they want to hear and your in, but there is a drug test. Its a mouth swab and easy to pass.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and was asked multiple questions about serving experience. Was hired on the spot but had to go through over three weeks of background and drug testing, a three day training though the casino not just the cafe itsself. long and difficult process and not worth it in the end.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Orlando, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

The worst interview environment ever. The office was in a warehouse, with a bunch of old desks pushed together, two people looked over my shoulder the whole time and there was flash photography going on.

Interview Questions

• Asked to do some sample programming in a very chaotic atmosphere with two people looking over my shoulder and asking me if there was a problem every time I paused.   Answer Question