Hard Rock International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.3

Buffet Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Northfield, OH).

Interview

We had Sound check, 2nd interview, 3rd interview on phone , we had a drug test, and background check. It took a month for full process. Everyone was so nice untill you started working there.

Interview Questions

• They asked us questions on who we were and experience, favorite band because its the hard rock and about music.   Answer Question

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waikïkï, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Waikïkï, HI) in January 2017.

Interview

4 interviews and then orientation. I had an interview with the chef. Then I had an interview with a store manager from each shift. Then I had an interview with the HR rep and she was lovely she did it qucik and beautifully. All this took about a month, an interview a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to complete a difficult task? What was it and how did you get it done?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International.

Interview

There were 10 candidates and2 interviewers . You have to stand up and introduce urself, your experience of last 5 years . Pickup the items on desk and answer why you chose that

Interview Questions

• you got to pickup one of stuffs on interviewer desk. answer why you chose that item   1 Answer

Be sure to answer only ur experience related answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Orlando, FL).

Interview

You had to come in on a monday before 10am and sign in. One manager would talk to you. Then another would talk to you. And lastly one more manager.

Interview Questions

• If i could be any musician, living or dead, who would i be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hard Rock International in June 2016.

Interview

Very chill and easy going. Really no reason to worry. Just general basic question a ten year could answer and get correct. Super easy any one can do this interview. Just go in confident and with high enegry and you got it.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Northfield, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

They had an older male and young female as 'judges' for what they call an "open call". Even though they had experienced servers applying within the group, they still chose by physical appearance. I had no serving experience and was hired over a girl with over 7 years of working within the industry.

Interview Questions

• They ask who your favorite band/artist is..   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was very quick and easy. Offer was given right away after me explaining about my experience as a brand ambassador. However the general manager who was doing the interview with me was over 45 minutes late and this did not make a good first impression with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience on Record Label's street team.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hard Rock International in March 2016.

Interview

Group interview. Easiest interview I have ever had. I had a time period to come in at about 4-5. I went in with about 10 other people and we were the first group. We were all being interviewed for the same restaurant. The hiring manager and the general manager were the ones at the panel. We all sat down and one by one we were asked o introduce ourselves including our name, availability, experience and our favorite music genre or band. Then they answered any questions we had about the company and the job. Overall a chill interview. We then all left and they said they would email us within the next few days if we got the job or not. I had absolutely no experience with this career field and about everyone else there had already 5 years experience in the restaurant business. My tip to you is to not be scared for this interview. Just ask lots of questions and show who you are within that small introduction.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International (Palm Springs, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had two interviews about a month after my application. First was with HR and 2nd was with F&B Director. Very brief. Asked me about myself and why I wanted to work there.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hard Rock International.

Interview

long and arduous. lots of time taken over several weeks. They did not know the local market. Good people, paid travel. "day in the life" was different. Lots of longevity in the company from long time employees

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok. I got a little less than I wanted.