Harrity & Harrity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Harrity & Harrity

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harrity & Harrity

Sort:

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harrity & Harrity.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person meeting with 2 members of the company. Meeting went well but they decided not to hire me based off the fact that I was taking 1 online college class and that somehow foreshadowed me leaving the company "after all the time we'd spend on your training" because I earned a degree. Was extremely frustrated since we had covered that topic on the phone. Overall waste of time and a bit shady despite the appealing perks.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harrity & Harrity in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was phone based where my work experience, knowledge of various IT concepts: Database administration (SQL, Access,), programming, MS Office, etc. were discussed. The most important aspect in the interview process was the focus on work experience. The employer wanted to know how successfully I was able to apply my IT skills in my previous jobs. GPA and other academic considerations were secondary and not as relevant.

Interview Questions

• What is your comfort level in using SQL script and VBA for managing USPTO patent data?   Answer Question

Patent Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harrity & Harrity.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. Questions were straightforward and I was questioned on the contents of my resume. There was a small skills test as well on data manipulation and application of statistical software/tools.

Interview Questions

• Explain a problem you have faced in the last few years and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question