Harry and David Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harry and David Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harry and David in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Very general questions in a conversational atmosphere. Easy- They probably take anyone coherent. No in person interview. Need to pass training of 1 to 3 weeks. Training was not difficult.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harry and David (Medford, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

phone and face-to-face interviews - 3 with peer and superior - found me via LinkedIn, quizzed me on experience and previous roles. Informal interviews related to software and customer-facing roles. Originally contract role, changed to full-time employee

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harry and David (Eugene, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online for Harry and David I did a phone interview. It was very simple. They asked about availability and that was about it. They had me in the same day to sign paperwork. The whole process took a few weeks.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harry and David in September 2015.

Interview

Online application in August, asked to do online assessment in later September, recruiter called and scheduled a phone interview. Make sure that when you take it you are free of distractions and have note paper for details of the mock phone calls.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment is very thorough and gives different ratings regarding fit, tactfulness, keys per minute.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harry and David (Eugene, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

First there was a telephone interview, followed by another phone call. The hiring was done through Medford with no face to face interaction. The interviewers were polite but did not have much information regarding the job description.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict within a group?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harry and David (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Received a voicemail from HR as a preliminary screening, returned phone call and left messages. HR never contacted myself again. I assumed they were no longer interested. After a short period of time I received an automated email advising me that I had withdrawn my application (which I hadn't) and would not be considered further for the job (the position is still accepting applications)

Senior Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harry and David (Medford, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed twice with HR, then once with the senior manager of the Packing House, who oversees Central Supply. The interview was rather casual and both people were friendly. I was presented with two positions that were available and asked which I would prefer. I thought that was a nice option, but the job description was a bit misleading as the position I chose was Senior Clerk and the rate of pay did not justify the amount of information I was required to learn, nor did it justify the the responsibility I was given.

Second Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harry and David (Washington, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

When I was contacted the store manager was very friendly. She was off for two days when I called back so I scheduled my interview a few days later. That's when it went down hill. When I got there for my interview, I heard the store manager and an associate talking about how funny it would be to make me stand there like an idiot before I was taken back for my interview. For some reason they didn't like the fact that I had 7 years of retail experience and promotions within a single company? The assistant manager said "oh this is the only job you've had?" They had me step out for a moment while they discussed. The store manager came back out and said "we have other candidates too. We'll be in touch" and basically pushed me out of the store. I never heard back. So rude and unprofessional that I would not have accepted an offer I had one.

Order Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harry and David (Eugene, OR) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a link to take a few online assessments. I was called in for an interview after background check. I interviewed at the Eugene call center. The interview went fairly well. I filled out paperwork after receiving the job offer after my interview. The hiring person seemed to be a very nice person and very knowledgeable about the company. I was pretty excited about getting hired since I have not worked in a call center before, and it seemed like a great new skill to learn.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty low key I was asked what I thought good customer service meant. I was also put on the spot to perform a mock call. Make sure you have a good sales pitch prepared.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate PARTTIME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harry and David (Columbia, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

It wasnt too stressful. They just asked the general questions. I felt very confident throughout the interview process. They were new to the Mall in Columbia so i was hired on the day of the interview. My start date was 3days or so after i believe so.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about handling an unhappy customer?   1 Answer