Hart & Cooley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hart & Cooley

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hart & Cooley (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via email with interview details. I then met with the Procurement Manager at the Grand Rapids location for an in-person interview. I'm currently awaiting an offer decision.

Interview Questions

• Do you dislike anything about Supply Chain Management?   Answer Question

Cost Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hart & Cooley (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

what a very straight forward interview process. They spend a lot of time telling you about the company then try to see if you are a fit. they also asked a few intellectual questions about the position to see if you have an idea of what you are going doing.. if you actually understand certain terms associated with the position.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hart & Cooley (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The first screening was a phone interview with the Corporate Human Resource Manager. Very friendly and focused mostly on my work history, background with lean and specific examples of problem solving. The face to face interview was at their corporate office in Grand Rapids and involved meeting with Corporate HR Manager and CEO.   1 Answer

Sheet Metal Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hart & Cooley in October 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was very easy. I got through a temporary job service . The job service is no longer in Huntsville, Alabama. In order to be hired you had a sixty day probation