Harvard Risk Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harvard Risk Management Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

1.7

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management.

Interview

They will hire everybody!!! They are reading from a script. You will be reading the same script if you are hired to work for Harvard Risk Management. This was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They will read from a script. Same questions every time. You are guaranteed to get hired. Stay away from this job. Believe me it is a scam. Find another company to work for.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was sent an email from a recruiter after posting my resume on Indeed. I was asked to watch a long and incredibly boring flash video of a PowerPoint presentation about Harvard Risk Management, and then at the end filled out a form to schedule an "interview."

The "interview" was a 45 minute conference call sales pitch for Harvard Risk Management insurance that simply repeated much of the information in the online video. The only way to get the "job" that I was applying for was to buy their insurance, buy sales materials, etcetera.

Harvard Risk Management does not have offices and does not have a regional support structure. The only opportunity you really have is to do independent insurance sales. Anyone who wants to can get a "job" with this company by watching the video online, filling out the form, and then buying their insurance.

The insurance itself may or may not be useful, but the structure of the company is a pyramid scam.

Interview Questions

• Will you buy our insurance?   1 Answer

Not enough support offered by the parent company.

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who had obtained my resume on CareerBuilder. I was sent to their careers site to watch an overview video explaining the company. Next, we scheduled a phone interview and I was given an audio from the CEO to listen to. The interview was average in length (20m or so). I was offered and accepted the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you convinced someone to do something that was in their best interest.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you set a goal for yourself and then achieved that goal.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in working for HRMC?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online. I was emailed within a week and had a phone call shortly after that. They requested I watch their online video before the interview so we rescheduled.

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management.

Interview

Apply online through a job advertisement on Craigslist. After application, there is a 30 minute video that you must watch in order to request an interview. You will be emailed by a recruiter who will schedule a phone interview and give you training information. Training consists of online courses and quizzes.

Interview Questions

• Will you be interested in signing up for the product that we sell?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management (Columbia, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a very professional phone call on a Monday requesting a telephone interview to be scheduled for the following day, Tuesday. Lisa handled the interview in the most excellent manner and worked with me through a myriad of inquiries as I have worked toward my, just today decision to join the team!

Interview Questions

• Lisa asked me about any previous sales and/or marketing experience (I think 4-plus years was the benchmark she was looking for in that question) to determine my entry level and training needs if my hire became our reality.   1 Answer

Management Position With HRMC‏ Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management.

Interview

Terrible experience!

The recruiter wasn't expecting me to start the interview by telling him I had a few questions before deciding if I was pursuing this opportunity or not.

He was thrown off balance, and I say that because his interview questions were, "did you watch the video I sent?", "did you listen to the message I sent?"...that was the extent of the interview.

He then put me on hold and came back saying these interviews are to check the applicants goals and not to answer questions.

The recruiter was upset with the situation and became less courteous, aggressive even ...ended up telling me to watch the videos/messages again and call him back if interested....

Interview Questions

• did you watch the videos I sent?

did you listen to the message I sent?
      1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying I was contacted by a recruiting coordinator and scheduled a phone interview for the next day. In the interview they are trying to sell you the company, and will offer you the job on the spot.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management in October 2015.

Interview

Very vague info from interviewing manager seems this is some sort of individual sales position to geow tour own career .I felt as if i was being sold or convinced into taking the position. I wasnt very interested after that

Interview Questions

Still not very clear on exactly what it is they do there

SCAM Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvard Risk Management.

Interview

I received an email asking me to learn more about the company online and then allowed me to set up an "interview". Like the others, it was a 45 minute canned conference call. If you don't buy the product, you don't get the job.

If I wanted to recruit others to recruit others to recruit others... I'd have a successful Avon or Herbalife. Steer clear of this one. They found my resume (which is only viewable to employers) on Beyond.com.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to buy our product now before we present a job offer?   1 Answer

I'm not paying money to apply for a job. I have a college degree and Series 7, 9/10, and 63 licensure. You don't need any of those qualifications to recognize this is not in the best interest of the applicant.