Hawaiian Telcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hawaiian Telcom Interview Questions

Interviews at Hawaiian Telcom

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in July 2010.

Interview

Submit an application via their website. They do verify references. The interview is done by the group's manager and one or two analysts. They do ask about your LAN and WAN experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you don't know the solution or answer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was a structured interview, which means the same questions asked of each candidate and the interviewer(s) are not able to explain a question, only allowed to repeat. My interview was with two people and they were making notes of my answers.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were situational.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in October 2011.

Interview

Sent resume. Got a phone call. Meet in person. After meeting, the manager called later and told me that I was acceptable but due to salary cap they can only offer a certain amount. It's lower than my then job.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in June 2014.

Interview

Any make can pass and they will not submit a test, as longer you are up to speed with tecnology news - just the highlights, and agree to the company IT local culture of having no time for personal life, enjoy hanging out for drinking and gambling, and can talk about football and apple.com
    That would lead a pass interview that fits the IT team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

what I was able to negotiate, was not presented later

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was all completed over the phone. A group interview was conducted and average technical questions were asked and overall the interview was fine. No face to face interview before offer was extended for job.

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in June 2014.

Interview

A very long process. Lots of testing and days of coming back in for more interviewing. First you take a few tests, then you are interviewed by someone in HR, then you come back again to be interviewed by management, and then lastly by the director of your department.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in November 2014.

Interview

4 step interview process, I made it all the way until the 3rd interview which was the 'interrogation room' as I would call it. It's been a while since I've been a stay at home mom, but some of the questions they ask are just ridiculous and make you draw a blank. You have to either have a ton of experience or be a great liar to answer correctly the questions they ask and scenarios they give

Consumer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

After passing the online test, and practical test there was a Panel Interview with two hiring employees. They have a series of questions that they take turns asking and also note your answers. This process takes approximately 30-45 mins Then there is an interview on a later date with the director of that department this was a brief interview less than 15 mins this is your chance to ask questions about the position and get a feel for the department. After the brief interview there is time to sit with one the representatives to observe and actually see what the job entails.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult customer and what were the results?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in August 2018.

Interview

Was nice and easy. There were 2 interviewers and they were easy going. I had a great experience and let feeling like I learned something. I was told that if considered for this position there would be another interview to do.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hawaiian Telcom in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call for a interview. First interview was more of a "get to know who you are" interview and if you'll fit in the team. Received a follow up call for a technical interview the following day.

Interview Questions

• How was your vmware network setup?   1 Answer