Hdfc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.9

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hdfc (India, TX).

Interview

Initial scanning and shortlisting 50 candidates, then a group discussion , furthur selecting candidates then personal interview with 3 people in room, more of legal, finance basis, then the last round of interview with the all India HR in Mumbai, at the head office , more finance related , HDFC has a record of selecting less no of candidates as an employee, is a conservative company

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

Its a campus inter.group discussion followed by a one on one interview...with the branch manager, regional manager. All in all very general interview. The entire process took for like 2 and half months.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hdfc (Eluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

got shortlisted through campus selection, then was called into their office for panel interview
    difficult interview. Process took about 4 weeks and I got a call later for joining. Neutral experience.

Interview Questions

resume discussion

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hdfc (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly there was a gd in which there were normal topics like "What is more important: hardwork or smart work", then there was PI and for those who cleared PI a psychometric test was been followed.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hdfc (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First the initial interview, basically the HR round and then followed by the technical round. HR round had the usual questions whereas technical round was very grilling. Panel asked questions randomly not particularly related to the profile being interviewed for.

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hdfc (Ranchi (India)).

Interview

It's very good and Hr manager so friendly,they inform me for a interview two day prior ,and While I reach on that date they interact me and ask me lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself,hobbies,why hdfc and many more   1 Answer

Assistant Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hdfc (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First they have selected us based on our academic details, Later they have asked shortlisted students to come for further rounds which included GD and PI. In GD they have given a topic of Impact of Demonetization for Indian economy out of 9 students they have shortlisted 4 students. Later in interview they have asked basic questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
       why HDFC?
      What do you know about HDFC?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hdfc (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Initially, the first round was gd. I cleared it and waited for the result. Later in the evening, they called me to attend the interview. I gave my interview. The whole process was carried out in my college campus. Interview questions are basic h.r questions along with technical questions.

Management Trainee(Credit Appraiser) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hdfc (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

HDFC Ltd came to our college for campus placement process in October. They started the process with interviews without giving any brief about the profile. Two rounds of interview were taken. Both were stress interviews. Gave the names of the selected students same day and told that the rest of the process would be conducted day after tomorrow. This did not happen. The final round was conducted after 10 days in their main office. They called the college after 3 days and informed that only I had cleared the rounds. Just the branch head wants to meet me and they would give a call for the same. That call never happened. Nor did my placement. Everytime our coordinators used to call them, they said that they will inform later. Later they said that the HR policies have changed and the process has been ceased. Wasted my two months just to hear a NO

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hdfc (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus placements, It was a 2 round process.
    first round was technical based, questions on data structures and programming were asked, The second round was a nominal HR round. Students mostly got shortlisted based on their Resume.