Health Advances Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Advances

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Health Advances.

Interview

Layout was, 15 minutes behavior questions, 20 minute case, 10 minutes of follow up questions. Interviewer was easy to talk to and helpful in answering questions. However, the entire process was sluggish as they had no timetable for when I should hear back from them or the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume? Describe a time in your life you had to apply analytical skills?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Advances in September 2017.

Interview

The process began with a resume drop, from which they selected people for first round interviews. It seemed like the cuts before first round were pretty large. The first round interview was pretty straight forward - a brief behavioral part and then a case. The case was more qualitative than others that I've had for similar companies. The interviewer was really nice.

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round phone interview that is half case and half behavioral with plenty of time at the end for questions. Second round in person at the office with 4+ people followed by a lunch.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Advances (Weston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward process, 2 rounds for on-campus at a target school - first just a phone screen which was half behavioral and half case, then a superday with a lunch and two interviews, cases were quite straightforward and very doable, great great culture, everyone I talked to seemed very genuinely happy to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health Advances (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my college and had a 45 minute on-campus interview. The interviewer wanted to know why I was interested in healthcare consulting, but it was much more conversational than I was used to, which threw me off at first. This first 20 minutes of mainly conversation was followed by a 30 minute case based on a real case the interviewer had been a part of. It involved some math and thinking about the best strategy for a company trying to enter a new market with a drug already approved for a different disease. Got invited for a final round interview at their Boston office.

Interview Questions

• Why healthcare consulting? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Advances in October 2016.

Interview

Standard resume and cover letter submission through school career site, then invited to 45 minute on-campus interview. Interview was half behavioral/person and half case. Resume walk through and describe a particularly meaningful experience. Case was fairly straightforward with little to no complications - simple case on market sizing for a new insulin pump, based off of a real case

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years and how does consulting fit into that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Advances (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I got a first round and spoke to a nice young lady. The interview was 30 mins. I described myself, why Health Advances, and how Health Advances was different from its competitors. This was followed by a pharma case.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Advances (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with someone who worked in the office. There were a few behavioral questions followed by a case. The behavioral questions were fairly standard, why are you interested and what is your background. The case was about a new product entering the market; it involved some market sizing and calculations as well as thinking about how data could be gathered. She was very nice about the case and led you to the right answer if you got stuck. Overall a pleasant experience.

Case Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Advances (Boston, MA).

Interview

I met the recruiter at a business school event. Went then onsite interview. A total of three hours interview case based. Never heard of them about their decision. Very unprofessional response after trying to contact them three times and no response. Would had appreciated a response after taking my time interviewing with them.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Advances.

Interview

2 Rounds, one on campus and one in person in office consisting of 2 1 hr interviews and 1 1 hr informal interview. Cases were straight forward and related to health. The complexity did not increase between rounds, but rather the time spent on behavioral/ fit increased. No feedback on performance was given between rounds.