KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Health First Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 85 of over 85 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Health First

Application

I interviewed at Health First

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. The process was fairly fast. First I got an interview invitation on my email. I then did and electronic phone interview. I was then called for another interview

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficult situation you were in and how did you handle it.
    1 Answer

Health First

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health First in Apr 2022

Interview

Non-existent. I was scheduled for a 9AM teams interview with the hiring manager through a recruiter. I signed in on the laptop and even called in and nobody else came to the interview. I reached out to the hiring manager about this through LinkedIn but he never responded back. I also called the Health First hiring center. A different recruiter called back the next day and stated that the interview was cancelled and that someone else was hired for the position beforehand. when asking why I wasn't notified beforehand, he stated they have been having technical issues the past few days. He could not, however explain why someone could not have called me to inform that it was cancelled beforehand.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Health First

Application

I interviewed at Health First

Interview

Zoom interview with multiple people in interview. Questions were more about style of work having worked in the same setting doing the same job somewhere else. It helps to know who will interview you for a sense of questions to be asked.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Health First

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health First in Feb 2022

Interview

Submitted through a recruiter. After a week or so they put the job on hold. Then a few weeks later reopened the job after a rewrite. Recruiter gets in touch and says the hiring manager wants to schedule an interview, likes what they see. Great! Scheduled the call on short notice and then after a few hours the call is cancelled. Next day recruiter calls to say they are again rewriting the job duties/description. Hiring manager changes direction again, says background isn't a fit. Time to move on. If this is an indication of how the dev environment is managed I'll pass, thank you very much.

Health First

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health First

Interview

1) Preliminary phone interview 2) In-Person interview in clinic 3) Phone Call with HR for job offer. Very organized and professional process. I was not able to negotiate higher salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL)

Interview

Typical interview process. Reviewed job requirements and asked technical questions. Nothing out of the order. Be prepared to offer scenario based answers. Friendly series of interviews that weren’t too long in length.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

Difficult only because I have never applied as a phlebotomist but they made me feel comfortable. Waiting to hear from the reqruting agent . Asked me questions on why do I want to work for this company How would I describe myself as a person Why should we hire you

Interview Questions
  • What describes me What difficult situation have I been in that I resolved

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Easy interview, mostly the leadership for the floor telling me about the position and asking me what my favorite part of nursing is. They said I would hear back from them and I got an offer letter the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL)

Interview

The entire process was pretty slow, each party was slow to respond, not kept updated on process, recruiter was nice but did not seem to know what the hiring parties were actually looking for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Automated questions over the phone, received a call for an in person interview within an appropriate amount of time and was set up with an interview in the next few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Interviews

Health First Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Health First as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.49 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for RN and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for CNA and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Health First takes an average of 21 days when considering 84 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Phlebotomist had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Registered Nurse roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 52 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Health First according to 84 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.41%