Health First Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

They make the interview process very easy and convenient. The initial one was done via telephone and then there was a face to face interview. I am still waiting to hear if I have been selected or not but it's been a good experience so far.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term and short term goals?   2 Answers
    • Why do you think you are suitable for this position?   1 Answer

Lab Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and got a call next day to setup phone interview which went very well. I got email to setup a face to face interview. Because I applied for other positions, I did another phone interview. This interview with Scott, was unprofessional because he seemed preoccupied and hurried to get through my answers - that interview lasted all of 10 minutes as compared to my first one. Needless to say, I didn't get contacted back from my 1st interview for the face to face because this person was hurried and assumptive. I'm very disappointed in the professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions like what was your biggest mistake in a previous job and how you recovered, How do you work with others, etc....   2 Answers

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health First (Cape Canaveral, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview the following week. I went into the interview, it was 20 minutes late. The lady was very nice, informative, and talked a lot.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health First.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted almost 2 months back and yet to receive feedback or information regarding the next steps although the recruiter said they would mail or call in a week. It shows no value for people who are waiting to hear from them.

IT Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockledge, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health First (Rockledge, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Telephone based interview, very friendly and helpful. Plenty of the typical qualification questions, and a few of the behavioral type. I was quite amazed at the professional and helpful interviewer, even though I performed terribly. Quick response following interview. Even though it was not the response I wanted, it was very nice to have an answer right away!

Interview Questions

• Relate an instance where you used bad judgement for a previous employer, and what you did to correct it.   1 Answer

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Health First (Melbourne, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly simple. Phone interview and background check. I met with the supervisor who asked a few quesstions. It is mostly about qualifications. The next step was Human Resources. This took time due to the extensive background check.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health First (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Waiting on Interview, Got a call from Medsynergies and was screened over the phone a little bit, and is scheduled for an interview coming up. Hopefully i will have a good experience and to get hired on. I have done a lot of review search. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockledge, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health First (Rockledge, FL).

Interview

Met with HR Department for initial interview after interviewed with supervisor. Interviewed with 2 people at the same time and then given a transcription test, then followed up with results and more questions, making me feel judged on everything and uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Was asked personal questions making me feel uncomfortable about working with past supervisor and problems prompting me to leave.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was set, not negotiable and it was less than I had made with same employer in the past, so did not feel valued.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health First.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by an out of state recruiter. It's confusing that a company that is based out of Brevard County, FL has recruiters in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Why not just have a team of recruiters locally--as Brevard County could certainly use more jobs. Also, it's frustrating that the pay range they list on LinkedIn is false advertisement as I was told during the phone screen it was actually $20,000 less per year than the listed range.

Interview Questions

• Out of our mission values: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence--which one most resonates with you?   2 Answers

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Viera, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health First (Viera, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

They had to reschedule my original appointment but didn't tell me why. Phone interview was very quick and easy. They asked very basic behavioral job questions. lasted about 20 minutes. They said they would let me know about setting up a face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Health First?   3 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Health First in January 2017.

Interview

After applying, I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The interviewer was 10 minutes late and then proceeded to ask me the same questions that were on the web application that I already answered.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very generic. The interviewer asked the same questions that were listed on the application.   1 Answer