HealthLinx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthLinx Interview Questions

3.5

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthLinx.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process and it was clear the company wanted to make sure I had a clear understanding of the scope of work and expectations. It was a full day interview including lunch and time on the phones.

Interview Questions

• What do I want be when I grow up? If I could do any job and money was not a factor, what would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HealthLinx.

Interview

Long- over 4 weeks. Phone interview with HR, then with Mgr of Recruiting. Writing Sample requested. Invitation to HQ for in person interviews with all management staff, as well as time making calls. Offer shortly after, no negotiation on salary- cut and dry.

Front-End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandview Heights, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthLinx (Grandview Heights, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with the individual HR representative. After she thought I may be a good fit, I had a Skype meeting with the head of IT. Following that interview, I came in for an in-person interview with the head of HR followed by a one-on-one with the head of IT. The interview took around three hours, mainly because the quality of the conversation was high. The head of IT and I discussed projects, both current and future.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses/areas of improvement?
      What skills do you possess that fit the job description?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was easy. I would say be prepared to ask for more, whether it is paid time off or salary.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthLinx.

Interview

The hiring process was very extensive but it was obvious that they highly value their employees and only hire top notch talent. It took a phone interview, and 5 in person interviews. Including with two VP's and the CEO. There was also an online personality test and many questions to determine if I was the right candidate. Everyone was extremely nice and it was truly one of the best interview processes I have experienced. It was difficult, but be sure to do your research. You will know if this is the right career for you and vice versa.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate salary, etc.

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthLinx (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Submittal of writing sample to someone in operations. Had an initial phone screen. Invited in to the office to meet potential Manager and the rest of team. Final interview was with the President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Offer was cut and dry.

SEARCH COMNSULTANT Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthLinx in January 2009.

Interview

Uneventful

Negotiation

A lot of promises, but never fulfilled afterwords