Healthy Spot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Healthy Spot

2.7

Assistant Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Culver City, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview consists of two parts, phone interview and in person interview. I did my interview with Jenny H. she was amazing. She really made an effort to get to know me and facilitated casual conversation. This was unlike any other interview I've had not only did I feel confident and comfortably I believe Jenny did an amazing job articulating the company's values, culture etc. It was about an hour long. After getting to know me she asked me about my past experience, briefly on my future goals and what I would see myself doing at Healthy Spot. I was offered an in person interview at their Head Quarters with the Area Manager for the location I was applying to. Similar to my phone interview it began with casual conversation and getting to know one another and I was asked questions about my experiences both in previous jobs and education. I felt that Healthy Spot was a great match for me and I think so did my interviewers because I received the offer later in the day via phone call.

Interview Questions

• What were some of my successes and challenges during my time in college.   Answer Question
    • What were highlights from previous work experiences?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

3 different interviews, behavioral and cognitive assessment as well. It was a very thorough interview process. You could definitely understand that they took the people part of their business very seriously. Also the company culture was a very strong part of their interview process, along with making sure that I would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• What are some KPI's that you would use to determine success in this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Inglewood, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was reached out after responding the craigslist ad. After the phone interview, I was then offered an in person interview with the manager. A week after interviewing with the manager, I met with one of the CEO's of the company. The in person interviews lasted little over an hour. During the whole time, I was asked a lot of questions about my skill set and past experiences. I was also given different scenarios and had to respond with a solution.

Senior Management Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Because of the position I applied for, my interview process was multi-step, and not typical for all jobs at this organization.

Step 1: phone screening with the recruiting manager.
    Step 2: in-person interview with recruiting manager at corporate headquarters in Inglewood
    Step 3: complete online behavioral survey (quick and easy)
    Step 4: complete online logic exam (interesting experience)
    Step 5: follow-up interview with recruiting manager at the store in Marina del Rey (small dog daycare! toys! grooming that you can watch!)
    Step 6: Writing test at corporate office
    Step 7: in-person interview with business owners & administrative manager
    Step 8: received an offer for employment!

Interview Questions

• We talked a lot about the organization's mission, and how I could support that in my work.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Inglewood, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Thorough and highly detailed, it was clear from the initial phone interview that they were going to take care and be very diligent in the interview process. I spoke over the phone to the Talent Acquisition manager then met in person with the CEO and Director of HR. It was easy conversation about my history and experiences, we ended up talking for quite some time.

Interview Questions

• I remember them being very specific types of questions, clearly pointed at really getting to know me as a person as opposed to generic questions that mainly get you to talk and point out red flags.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Inglewood, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I saw a job opening for a postition at headquarters online and was very excited about the opportunity to work for Healthy Spot. I met all of the criteria of the job posting so I filled out a very long application online and also wrote a cover letter.

They emailed me a personality test and I took it. They set up a phone interview and we talked for an hour. Then he sent me a PLI test, it tests your cognitive abilities and it is like the SATs or something. It's 50 questions. I took it and passed. Then he asked me to come in for an in person interview. He told me I had 24 hours to prepare an 8 minute presentation on any subject I want. I spent an hour making a power point. I went to the interview and happily completed my presentation. We talked in person for over an hour face to face. A couple days later I sent a thank you email and reiterated my enthusiasm for this position.

Today they sent me a generic rejection email.

I think Healthy Spot should be more considerate of their candidates time and not require so much of someone before they are even a top 2 candidate.

Interview Questions

• What were you like in High School? What have you learned recently that was self-taught? Many personal type questions which would have been more appropriate had I been selected for the job and therefore working with this person.   Answer Question

Groomer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Studio City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Studio City, CA).

Interview

I sent in email ,resume,and photos of my work . I received and call and set a day for a skills test. I brought my own dog groomer it ... My work was reviewed put the dog away and went outside to discuss my experience and etc.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I found Healthy Spot on craigslist initially, and was contacted through email for an opportunity to interview. Once I arrived at the store, I was asked to fill out a paper application, and then waited a few minutes for the manager to arrive. We interviewed near the break room, which was fun to see other employees working, and on break (like a sneak peak into their culture!) The manager was kind, made me comfortable, and never made me feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about hwy you are interested in Healthy Spot?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very short, straight forward, personal questions asked in interview, very nice HR staff, the really get to know you and test your knowledge with managerial tasks, the interview is casual, and I can tell focuses on them learning you as an individual and how you'd contribute to the company

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthy Spot (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial interview is a phone interview. Then, if you pass this, you do an in-person interview at the store. I initially interviewed for one position, but referred to a different position, in which I had to do another interview with different personnel on another day.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation that you faced at your former job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question