Hedgespa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hedgespa

3.3

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hedgespa (New York, NY).

Interview

Online interview, the interviewer is the CEO of Hedgespa, he give me two questions, first is about currency portfolio construct, secnd is about the impact of Briexit on a portfolio assumed 60% probability of Brexit. I think i did a bad job. I totally have no idea on the second question

Quantitative Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hedgespa (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

applied online and get an email to go to onsite interview. During the interview, I was given a test and wrote an essay first and then have a talk with the founder. The interview was not very hard overall and by the end of the interview, I got the offer.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hedgespa (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Practical cases and Skype interview, not that difficult. There will be stress test and the founder is very care about your fidelity. This company is based at Singapore, but you can easily contact with the boss through e-mail and Skype.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hedgespa (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview began with a basic technical test. The test involves a few lines of codes of your preferred language. Advisable to bring your own laptop. This is followed by a 1 on 1 interview with the CEO with basic questions like more about you and how would u improve yourself questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hedgespa (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was pleasant overall, interview conducted in a relaxed setting.

There were some behavioural questions, followed by technical questions based on what's stated on resume submitted. They tested me based on what they think I knew, before moving on to ask about other skills I have not presented, but may be required for the job, such is in programming/ coding competencies.

Interview Questions

• The senior staff will test you based on what they see that you have stated to know, on your resume. Be sure to recap everything you have on your resume/ transcript.   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hedgespa (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

There was only one round of interview by a senior staff (actually the only staff besides the CEO). There were 3 maths questions to be answered in 20 minutes. After that, the interviewer asked about experience in coding and stats/maths.

Business and Economic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hedgespa (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview precess comprised of 2 rounds and a few write-ups. The first round was conducted through Skype with the CEO and the second round was a face-to-face interview. Overall the interview was not difficult as long as you show a strong passion in the fields of mathematics, statistics, computing and finance.