Heidelberg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heidelberg Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heidelberg

PMA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heidelberg (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Direct call from company and interviewed in less than a week. Salary negotiation did not went well. But was selected. Interviewer was a German and from management. He supervised me directly next 2 years and was one of the best manager so far in coming years. Tell me about yourself was one question asked in the beginning to break the ice. During interview, i was busy on phone for 30 minutes for last job related work. Interviewer was impressed enough to see a man in action.

Interview Questions

• 1. According to role & responsibility of the job, questions were asked.
      2. Questions were what, why, whom, when and how for the next job responsibility.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was bad experience. Same salary was offered as had before.

Fiance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heidelberg (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Great, manageable and the interviewers were nice. Though i was sick at that time, they are kind enough to get me a drink. Everything went perfectly fine and i got an offer right away.

Interview Questions