Helix Electric Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Helix Electric

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Helix Electric

Found 22 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Helix Electric (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Interview process is only normal on the first round with COO, when you meet VP of prefab it gets really bad as he focuses And judges you by your ethnicity and race and your last name instead of your years of experience

Interview Questions
  • Are you doing your interview in an actual office or some random Hotel lobby?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Helix Electric (United States)

Interview

The process started with a phone interview. The interviewer asked a series of questions regarding employment, and typical interview questions. The interview was 30 minutes long. The next step was to wait and hear for a follow up interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Helix Electric?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Helix Electric (United States)

Interview

good things, sounded like a good opportunity,money was spot on,talked with someone rt away,they sounded like they new what they were talking about w there workload and labor needs, so far looks like i will take this job and run with it

Interview Questions
Helix Electric
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Helix Electric (United States)

Interview

Had four rounds of interview. One each with the Project Manager, Human Resources, Vice President and Senior Project Manager. Everything was either through Phone Call or Skype. Overall a very good interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why Electrical field after majoring in Civil Engineering?
Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Helix Electric (Sacramento, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

HR phone call requesting time for interview and chat - then phone interview with Ops Manager and PM and Superintendent - then face to face interview with same people.

Interview Questions
Helix Electric
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helix Electric (United States)

Interview

Basic Understanding of some engineering and construction concepts, Scenario and Personality Questions and Goals. I did a phone screening, interview and waited to be notified. A lot of discussion definitely took place at the career fair and networked quite a bit.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle this scenario ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I interviewed at Helix Electric (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview is short and easy. You will have two interviews and each one will take 15 mins. It was easy and fast. The interviewers are very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
Helix Electric
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Helix Electric (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

very friendly and brief 15 min interview with the Project Manager, then i got a call after 3 days with an offer. the whole process took about one week.

Interview Questions
  • no technical question.15 min interview with the Project Manager
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Helix Electric (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Short phone interview, in-person review with HR representative, second interview with project manager. Nothing difficult about the interview. Questions asked were based on your experience listed on your resume, what you know about the company, why you're pursuing the specific position, various other behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Helix Electric
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Helix Electric (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

Got a call on a Friday. Interviewed that Wednesday. Started the following Tuesday. It was as simply as that. Nothing more to say but need a min of 30 words before it will allow me to submit my answer. Helix rocks

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22