Hello Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hello Direct Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hello Direct

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hello Direct (Nashua, NH) in August 2014.

Interview

Thorough, informational, relaxed and conversational; felt like I was interviewing them as a match for me as much as they were interviewing me as a match for them. Fun and interesting, got the chance to meet those I would be working with on a daily basis

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Direct (Remote, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

First screening Interview.by phone.
    Second interview in person.
    Third interview to meet the HR for organization fit.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hello Direct (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

This process will not feel easy or natural at first, because it is easier simply to answer questions, but only if you uncover the employer's wants and needs will your answers make the most sense. Practice asking these key questions before giving your answers, the process will feel more natural and you will be light years ahead of the other job candidates you're competing with.

After uncovering what the employer is looking for, describe why the needs of this job bear striking parallels to tasks you've succeeded at before. Be sure to illustrate with specific examples of your responsibilities and especially your achievements, all of which are geared to present yourself as a perfect match for the needs he has just described.