Hendrick Lexus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hendrick Lexus

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hendrick Lexus

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hendrick Lexus.

Interview

Since i started part time, the interview process was not extensive - I was suggested by another employee and got the job. Today in hiring process is different - you need to fill out application online - interviews will begin -

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really wasn't one

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hendrick Lexus (Charlotte, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Had an interview with some great people, 3 to be exact. Was told by the third interviewer that they were going to send the 4th, and that person never showed up. I waited for a long time, so I eventually went to the 3rd person's office, and let them know that the 4th person never showed up, and they reached for their phone as if they were going to try to get the other per over to interview me, but I explained that I had another engagement that I had to make my way to, and they said " go ahead, I call, and get you back in". Wondering if they'll ever call, and if me leaving hurt my chances, but I felt truly disrespected. Seems to be a nice place, but that was unprofessional. Just left me hanging.

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Lexus (Charleston, SC) in April 2019.

Interview

Once you apply you will receive a call from the district recruiting office then after if the district hiring person like what they hear on the phone you will get to the next step that the GM of the dealership will call you

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you would be good for this position at our dealership   1 Answer