Henley Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Henley Enterprises

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by phone hours after I applied. I was told some details about the job and set up an interview with the general manager, the interview was with GM and 2 other managers at the same time. It was a very comfortable meeting. Was instructed to wait for a job proposal by email, which after accepting the offer the next steps were detailed (Background and drug test)

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you have to solve a difficult situation and how did you manage it?   1 Answer

Automotive Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises in June 2020.

Interview

Recruiter is very kind and relatable. The interview itself was not too bad because the interviewer made me feel comfortable and not intimidated. The questions were mainly about why you would be a great fit for the position.

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

This employer knows exactly what they're looking for. Asking all the right questions to figure out if I'm the right fit. I came in thinking I wouldn't be eligible for cut out for the company but management really helped me believe that this industry is for everybody. Being that I'm a woman I thought I was out of my league but from the moment the interview started I felt as if it was very fair.

Interview Questions

• How well I can handle working in an environment where I'm not only constantly in communication with the customer but, with a team at the same time.   1 Answer

Entry-level Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Seneca, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very very unprofessional. Been to quite a few job interviews in my life was told to be there at noon the man had me sit there and wait almost an hour wow he reminisced with the candidate before me they talked about people they knew their friends their High School Days and wind up hiring him because he was a friend. His interview took over an hour he brought me in for 4 and 1/2 minutes ask me about 8 stupid questions that were completely irrelevant to the job and then said oh will call you tomorrow to not hear anything for 4 days absolutely unprofessional ridiculous and a waste of my time.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Lake Forest, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Faster Easy helpful and open to answer any question you had existed staff that were very knowledgeable on what they were doing and in the automotive filed provided all the necessary stuff you need to start with.

Interview Questions

• What type of car do you like.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy asked the basic questions you would expect from an interview. First started with a phone interview, then an in-person interview, followed by a second interview. The entire process took about a week and orientation was quickly followed after drug screen and background.

Top Side Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Bowie, MD).

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview at the location, then followed up with a second interview at the main office. I liked the location and liked the people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a particularly difficult situation from a previous job and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

SCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

2 interviews to get hired that took a week. Then another week for background and drug checks. Then another week to go to orientation. Almost 3 week's from the Time I applied till my first day in store.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on-line, then they call me and did an interview by phone, after that they check my background and select the candidate for the position. The person on the phone was professional and kind, asked me about all my experience.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience in customer service do I have.   1 Answer

Interview

Invited in for an interview after applying online and calling the store to see if they had any open positions. Sat down with the current store manager and district manager. Took about 20 minutes. Discussed details about the job and the pay rate, also asked very basic job interview questions. Overall good experience. Didn't get a good vibe from the district manager though.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you over all of the other people who apply?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They seemed a little uneasy after I mentioned that San Diego is getting a minimum wage increase starting 1/1/2017.