Henley Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises.

Interview

Interview was short and sweet. I really like when the interviewer and i connect and it's not just about my resume. He wanted to know more about my personality and other characteristics versus the time line of my past work experience. I'm still waiting on drug test results and background before i proceed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None existent unfortunately. Pay is extremely low.

Certified Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

I sat down with the area manager, he asked me some questions about my work history, my dependability, and my experience. He got very in depth with the questions, but i passed and i was hired.

Interview Questions

• He asked about my experience with working on cars and doing oil changes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, i was desperate and took the job at $9.00 an hour, plus i didn't have experience so i couldn't expect much.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises.

Interview

Came in to the busy shop, and Sat down with General Manager and another district manager. In the small office they really just told each other jokes and occasionally asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic phony interview questions   1 Answer

ASCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

They ask a whole lot of questions during the interview. It's the most questions I have ever had to answer. They are in depth so you know what you are signing up for and so they filter you out. Just don't give standard answers or be a cookie-cutter interview. Be honest and knowledgeable in your answer. Don't just blurt the first thing that comes out. Be confident.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had to handle a lot of stress?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Newton, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Low pressure, wanting to get to know candidates. They look to get a persons philosophy and values. They want to know you can learn and be trained in the field. They want you to answer questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a million dollars?   1 Answer

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Okemos, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

It was super easy and they asked basic interview questions. I got along real well with them and stuff.
    They took me into the managers office after I completed the online application within a few weeks. The manager was very easy going and it looks like it will be an interesting job. We filled out the usual standard paperwork and then was quickly hired. Good luck to me!

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Newton, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked question about previous employers, about my schooling, and what experience I had. They also described the duties I would be preforming and asking what background knowledge of the job I had.

Interview Questions

• What did you study in school?
      What software programs are you fluent in?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Woburn, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was easy. Met with the owner of the company. He was very pleasant and hired me right on the spot. He asked a series of questions regarding knowledge of cars and customer service. He was very easy going and polite.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

There interviewer was very nice and encouraging. I also met a few people in the office who seemed very welcoming- The process was pretty quick, too. Overall- it was a great experience!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henley Enterprises (Newton, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Relatively quick process, I was called for an interview, interviewed and hired in about one week. The questions were straight forward and easy to answer (background, work experience, ability to learn computer software). I met with the two people I would be reporting to and was shown around the office after.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer