Herbalife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2018

2.6

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Herbalife (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was one round with two members/managers of two different department. It last about 30 minutes. the interviewer were really friendly and they mostly asked general questions. Not too many technical questions

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Herbalife.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter then phone interview with the Engineering Manager. Then came in for an on-site to meet the developers where we went over the job requirements and see if it's a match. The hiring process was relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• With two eggs, how would you determine the highest floor the egg could be dropped without breaking.   Answer Question

Herbalife Response

Dec 30, 2015 – Talent Acquisition and Candidate Care Coordinator

We are glad to hear the hiring process went well for you! Thank you for the feedback, and enjoy your day.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Herbalife in May 2016.

Interview

Applied for the poistion through linkedin. Got a call after 2 days from recruiter and initial screening was completed. Attended 1st technical round which lasted for an hr through phone. Got a feedback that interview went well but they got another experienced resource and they are moving forward with that candidate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Asked specific company questions as they related to financial information, products, competitors, their sales model (independent distributors), advantages of their sales model, their incentives programs. Most is public information, but they are looking for someone who is very prepared with knowledge of the company, what they do, what their products are, and related topics.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I faced 2 interviews. One was an HR interview on the site and another was a technical interview on the phone. Both were easy.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was teo rounds with two different individuals - one manager and the VP of Marketing. I thought it was going to be longer but it was all dome on the same day.

Interview Questions

Herbalife Response

Dec 30, 2015 – Talent Acquisition and Candidate Care Coordinator

Thank you for the review! We try to hold our interviews in the same day to limit travel for the candidate, and help the process move along in a timely manner. We are sorry to hear you may have had a... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Torrance, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with a staffing firm, then had an Individual meeting with the HR recruiter to review skills and resume. Once approved by HRthere were three multilevel management meetings, two in person and one over the phone with the three marketing heads, including the hiring manager, the director and the sr director.

Interview Questions

• Reason for my choice of education
      My experience with marketing campaigns and promotions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

A recruiter calls, and then you go in to meet the team. Rotating round tables of interviews. They will ask you if you are ok with the business model, so be prepared to answer that.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

1 HR call, 1 Hiring Manager call, In-person. HR call was 30 minutes, Hiring manager call was 30 minutes and in-person was 2 hours. Very friendly conversations and relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience with an MLM company? What do you know of our company? Have you ever worked with processes   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Torrance, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Resume submission. 3 panel interview: HR person, expert in field, and Director of department. If approved, one additional interview with VP of department.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you read up and study on the company. Know their most popular products, and it wouldn't hurt to read some financial news before the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Submit your offer, and work with them to get as close as you can.