Herbalife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2018

2.6

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

In person interview with team and then provided an offer. Very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation needed they hit my salary as requested.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Herbalife (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was one round with two members/managers of two different department. It last about 30 minutes. the interviewer were really friendly and they mostly asked general questions. Not too many technical questions

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Herbalife.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter then phone interview with the Engineering Manager. Then came in for an on-site to meet the developers where we went over the job requirements and see if it's a match. The hiring process was relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• With two eggs, how would you determine the highest floor the egg could be dropped without breaking.   Answer Question

Herbalife Response

Dec 30, 2015 – Talent Acquisition and Candidate Care Coordinator

We are glad to hear the hiring process went well for you! Thank you for the feedback, and enjoy your day.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Herbalife (Torrance, CA).

Interview

First, they have you do an initial phone interview with an HR person. This is pretty casual where you go over your resume with them. Then they call you in 2-3 days to schedule an interview on site. They have you interview with an executive from the department and a senior again from the same department.

Interview Questions

• They tell you what the job entails and try to get an understanding of what you have done previously that is related to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I thought the offer was close to the market rate so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Torrance, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I initially applied online via monster and then got a call from a HR representative a couple weeks later. After initial discussions over the phone about my general background I was invited for a first round interview at the Torrance location. I got to meet with the HR representative and then interviewed with the hiring manager. During the interview the manager wanted to know about my experience as well as my excel skills and thought process. After the interview I received a call with feedback regarding the interview - it was positive on both ends and was then invited back the following week for a second round interview. This time I met with the VP of the department - this meeting was used to determine personality more so than qualifications. The interview went well and the HR person asked permission to run a background check. FYI - Herbalife currently uses HireRight for background checks and I can attest that they are a very slow and incompetent company to deal with. After the background check was completed, I was given an offer of employment.

HR is really friendly and I believe the benefits are pretty good.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question came from the VP of the Department: "Where do you see yourself in the company?"
      This question did not reference where I saw my self 5 years from now, but was more of a generalized question on how I thought I would make a difference after joining the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't a real negotiation phase. Herbalife takes on the mentality that they try to give you their "Best" offer from the beginning. Most of the benefits are non negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Asked specific company questions as they related to financial information, products, competitors, their sales model (independent distributors), advantages of their sales model, their incentives programs. Most is public information, but they are looking for someone who is very prepared with knowledge of the company, what they do, what their products are, and related topics.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Herbalife in May 2016.

Interview

Applied for the poistion through linkedin. Got a call after 2 days from recruiter and initial screening was completed. Attended 1st technical round which lasted for an hr through phone. Got a feedback that interview went well but they got another experienced resource and they are moving forward with that candidate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I faced 2 interviews. One was an HR interview on the site and another was a technical interview on the phone. Both were easy.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Began with a standard 15 min phone interview and the quickly progressed to an in person interview. At the in person interview I met with the entire department team, 5 in total. The in person interview lasted 2 hrs, but was rushed because of everyone's schedules. I believe, if given the time, each team member would have had around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Very concerned with fit to the position and team. This was more true because of the position and the small team I would be working with however.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Herbalife (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was teo rounds with two different individuals - one manager and the VP of Marketing. I thought it was going to be longer but it was all dome on the same day.

Interview Questions

Herbalife Response

Dec 30, 2015 – Talent Acquisition and Candidate Care Coordinator

Thank you for the review! We try to hold our interviews in the same day to limit travel for the candidate, and help the process move along in a timely manner. We are sorry to hear you may have had a... More