Hi-Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hi-Line

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

thorough and full disclosure about position. Complete history of company - what would be expected of me and what I could expect from company. They were open to any and all of my questions with what I found to be honest answers.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a new career   1 Answer

Feb 4, 2017

This is Jack. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your interviewing experience with Hi-Line. We wish you the best in whatever you decide to do next in your career.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hi-Line (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Did an interview with a recruiter, VP of Sales and a day long ride along with an existing TM. This is a franchise and the company needs to accept this and promote it as such.

Interview Questions

Hi-Line Response

Nov 23, 2015

This is Jack. I am involved with every Territory Manager interview with Hi-Line and do not recall interviewing anyone at "a Hi-Line in San Diego". Our business model is similar to a franchise ... More

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I had communication with a hiring Manager over the phone. Communicated with him back and forth for about a month and a half and then was flown to Dallas for the final interview.

Interview Questions

Hi-Line Response

Feb 4, 2017

This is Jack. We thank you for considering Hi-Line as a potential employer in your career search. May your next job mirror your dreams. The best of luck to you!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Fly you to Dallas, to see if you can get approved for a truck. Sign contract that protects them, not you at all. what else does this web site want me to say? Fill in spaces

Interview Questions

Hi-Line Response

Feb 4, 2017

This is Jack. You crack me up! The review slots can be a little confusing. However, we thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Hi-Line!