Hi-Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hi-Line

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Very thoughtful and thorough process. Hi-line prides itself on fully disclosing who they are and what the opportunity is and isn't. If you are looking for honesty and integrity this might be the place for you.

Interview Questions

• What my vaules and priorities were.   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2018

This is Jack. Thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best on your journey to finding a recruiting position. We hope you find the place that best suits your wants and needs.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I had communication with a hiring Manager over the phone. Communicated with him back and forth for about a month and a half and then was flown to Dallas for the final interview.

Interview Questions

Hi-Line Response

Feb 4, 2017

This is Jack. We thank you for considering Hi-Line as a potential employer in your career search. May your next job mirror your dreams. The best of luck to you!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Fly you to Dallas, to see if you can get approved for a truck. Sign contract that protects them, not you at all. what else does this web site want me to say? Fill in spaces

Interview Questions

Hi-Line Response

Feb 4, 2017

This is Jack. You crack me up! The review slots can be a little confusing. However, we thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Hi-Line!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hi-Line (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Did an interview with a recruiter, VP of Sales and a day long ride along with an existing TM. This is a franchise and the company needs to accept this and promote it as such.

Interview Questions

Hi-Line Response

Nov 23, 2015

This is Jack. I am involved with every Territory Manager interview with Hi-Line and do not recall interviewing anyone at "a Hi-Line in San Diego". Our business model is similar to a franchise... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

thorough and full disclosure about position. Complete history of company - what would be expected of me and what I could expect from company. They were open to any and all of my questions with what I found to be honest answers.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a new career   1 Answer

Feb 4, 2017

This is Jack. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your interviewing experience with Hi-Line. We wish you the best in whatever you decide to do next in your career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Long! Five weeks at the least and if they have any questions about you they aren't honorable to ask. They go of info that is out there and nail you to a cross without any input from you.

Interview Questions

• Everything. They are looking for someone who will invest in a truck (45000) and be able to go through a five week minimum interview/interigation.   1 Answer
    • Why does it take five weeks of investigation to find out if they are going to make you an offer to buy/lease a truck for a job. They say they are a debtless company and that's true. You buy the store and support it for one year then less the second year. There is a small salary that shrinks for a year.   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2018

This is Jack. Hi-Line's on boarding process can be lengthy as we are trying to find bright minded individuals who are driven to succeed. As with any company, no one likes turnover. Therefore, we... More

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview with Hi-Line process started with a phone call from my recruiter, in which she described the roles of the position and what the company's expectations are. After the recruiter reached out, I met with a sales manager. After, I was scheduled to ride along with another territory manager and sales manager, which was all paid for by Hi-Line.

Interview Questions

• How often do you find yourself meeting sales goals/quotas?   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2018

This is Jack. Thank you for considering Hi-Line for your next career. If there are any questions you may have during your employment search, please do not hesitate to ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hi-Line (Columbus, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Now I understand why they only want a high school education. They are looking for a traveling parts bin filler
    With no true sales experience.

The three goals seem obtainable. But there lots of clauses to keep them fairly well protected. Deep dive on financials.

Good products and right concept. Upfront money to get business.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hi-Line   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2018

This is Jack. We thank you for considering Hi-Line in your search for employment. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We hope you find what you are looking for in your... More