Hightail Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hightail

Hightail

Application

I interviewed at Hightail

Interview

The Interview went very smoothly with HR and IT Services. Was impressed with knowledge of team and the infrastructure. Met with both IT and Operations as well as the Executive Assistants.

Interview Questions
  • Familiar with VMware and which versions?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hightail (Campbell, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Thorough interview process. Started with 30 minute phone calls with recruiting, then the hiring manager. I was then brought onsite a short time later to meet with 6 individuals over a half day. Those I met with were in sales, customer success and customer support and ranged from managers to directors. I was told the CEO regularly meets with candidates, but he was out of office that day. After I accepted, the CEO was part of my onboarding process which was appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Discuss past projects you've implemented.
  • Q: Tell us about CRM platforms you've used and why or why not they were successful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hightail (Campbell, CA) in Dec 2015

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Took several weeks to schedule a call with the recruiter. Recruiter called 45 minutes late and never called me back or answered the phone. Also never replied to any emails. Extremely unprofessional experience from their recruiting team. I can't recommend anyone apply to such a broken company.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Hightail

Application

I interviewed at Hightail

Interview

Surprisingly non-technical. Two interviews (over the phone), and no coding questions or assessments. One interviewer for much of the second half of the interview just (very naturally) gushed about how much he loved working there, which was great to hear. They were also very amenable to your preferences, and I got matched up with a really amazing project based on the interests I expressed in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hightail (Campbell, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Great. Everyone was very friendly and helped me through the process. Felt as if they were partnering with me as opposed to interviewing me. Met with many members of the team including the CEO and COO. Everyone was very intelligent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hightail (Campbell, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn, and was approached by a recruiter and then scheduled a phone interview through the same recruiter. Next came the Phone Screen, general questions and several technical questions asked. After, another Phone Screen took place, and more technical questions asked. After, an onsite interview consisted of several different engineers you will be working with each asking different questions for 45mins each.

Interview Questions
  • If you are applying as a Javascript Engineer, it will be necessary to review vanilla JS, scope, oojs, the use of popular js libs, css, sass, angular, html

Hightail

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hightail

Interview

Applied through University got call for onsite interview after 2 weeks The entire process took 2 weeks. I applied through my school's career center and received an on-campus interview promptly. I do not think I was completely qualified for the position, so it is understandable that I did not pass the interview. I never received any communication after my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Resume walk-through, Agile development, Innovative ideas, Java OOPS, SQL

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hightail (Campbell, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

Telephonic and two face - face interviews

Interview Questions
  • Describe a technical problem you overcame, describe in details the problem statement and the hands solution to it
1 person found this interview helpful

Hightail

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hightail

Interview

It was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hightail (Campbell, CA)

Interview

I was referred by an employee at the time. I sent him my resume and then they set up a series of phone screens for me to complete. After completing them, they wanted to interview . The interview consisted of 5 people of various titles. After the interview, I was given notice a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like and not like about Xcode? It was an open ended question, but at the time there were lots of thoughts running through my head. The only thing I could think of were reasons why I liked Xcode, but couldn't really elaborate more on what I didn't like.
1 person found this interview helpful