Hilti Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilti Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2017

3.1

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hilti Group.

Interview

Very long process, did work out in the second try... not very dynamic... needs a lot of push from aplicant side. HR department checks fit with company values. Direct report checks fit for open position. VP checks fit to business units strategic goals. Management team checks fit to matrix team.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilti Group.

Interview

There were 4 rounds interviews before the assessment center, which is the final round. And the location depends on your expected working region. The assessment center was really difficult including 1 case interview, 1 role play, 1 group interview and 1 individual one.

Interview Questions

• Read a 50 page case in a hour and then make a presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilti Group (Plano, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

1) Interview with Hilti Recruiter
    2) Interview with Hilti HR Manager
    3) Face to Face 2 day assessment at the Hilti Assessment center in Plano, TX.
    4) Dinner with all candidates and assessors (day 1)
    5) Day 2- personal introduction, group case study, individual case study, and role play.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extremely professional. C-level manager extends offer and calls you the next day with the details and discusses any questions you have. By far the most professional company I've experienced.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hilti Group (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Told me what my assignment in the job would be and what requirements would be. Time and about paid per hour. Interviewers knew my work record and I always got the job i bid on.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilti Group (Eau Claire, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I was at a career fair at an event for a sales competition and briefly talked to the campus hiring recruiter about the job on the first day of the event. On the second day of the event I was given an opportunity for a sit down interview and was a total of 30 minutes. I received a chance for a phone interview the following Monday (after the weekend) and was not chosen to move on to the next interview process which was another phone interview and an in-store visit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume
      Why do you want to go into sales?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Started with a call from the recruiting specialist to coordinate the interview and fill out the company profile. They flew me out for an interview with the regional manager which consisted of an hour lunch and easy conversation. The final interview was with the Division Manager a week later. Total time was about 3 weeks.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hilti Group (Tulsa, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour long phone interview with recruiter. Basic (timed) math assessment and sourcing assessment online that requires a passing score-fairly easy. Extensive personality profile (you complete online at least a couple of days before main interview) lasts about 45 minutes. next step is 3 hour onsite process that consisted of a technical assessment where they present a tool to you, take it apart, reassemble it and they have you repeat the process. The next step was a ride along with a sales rep so you can view what they do, and last step was a interview with a manager- standard situational questions. They use a process called "Star"- describe the "situation", what was the "task" at hand, what "actions" did you take and what was the "result". Very thorough process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a supervisor.
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Field Engineer (Structural) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilti Group in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and six days later I was contacted by a recruiter, via email, to set up a phone interview. The recruiter described the position in greater detail and I soon realized the 'field engineer' position involved more work in sales than that of engineering. The position involved a combination of traveling to different locations to demonstrate the products/equipment as well as working from home keep up with current/potential clients. I realized this wasn't for me, thanked the recruiter and ended the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilti Group.

Interview

Just standard behavioral interview questions that they want you to answer in a STAR format. Asked about experience working with different types of teams, as well as difficult experiences in groups. Make sure to turn all negative experiences into positives.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to work with a difficult group member?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hilti Group.

Interview

Phone Interview Recruiter. Shadow Sales person at the Hilti Center for an Hour. Face to Face interview with 2 Managers. Face to Face interview with Manager. Phone interview with Corporate.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions. Tell me about your self? Tell me about your past jobs? Sell me something. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question