Hindustan Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hindustan Construction Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

3.1

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction.

Interview

Starting from written test to interview (personal and technical ) total time for interview is something like 40 minutes. The interview panel is from nearby site location consisting of one person from Technical side and one from HR side.

Interview Questions

• What is the compressive strength of Concrete ?   1 Answer

Fabrication Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st telephonic,then face to face with the technical team and then with the hr.they are very good and competent when it comes to salary negotiatations .They will focus more on the benefits that HCC provides rather than your take home or CTC.My experience is you should object to their offer which will be very less than your present CTC.

Interview Questions

• practical application based questions ,trouble shooting methods,   1 Answer

Fabrication Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Telephonic, after that face to face interview. But it covers all the basic process of requirement process. ( if you are eligible its take a few days to conquer the dream job you are applied for ).
    This process needs all the basic knowledge of construction as they gave keen interest on your strong points from your experience level.

SAP Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

work culture was good there. Meeting for interview was formal and directly with senior sap manager headed with a hr executive within given schedule.I reached on time and prepared for the interview .

Interview Questions

I was not interested at packege ,they offered me.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was quite well. HR round was very casual. They will only select you if you are ready to work at any damn remote site in India or Bhutan. Remote site may include Assam, Arunachal Pradesh etc. Overall it was good.

Interview Questions

• Can you work at any of our construction sites in India?   1 Answer

QS & Contracts Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

aptitude test consist of numerical intelligence ,data interpretation, reasoning and english language,

Technical test consist of civil engineering syllabus such as structural, concrete technology, geotechnical knowledge, transportation, water resource etc

personnel interview consist of personal information, exp, and basic knowledge etc

Interview Questions

• are you ready to work anywhere in india?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Experience interview questions vary widely. Some relate directly to your resume and the experience you have listed, while others are very general. The following are examples of the various types of experience interview questions you may come across during job interviews.

You say in your resume that you led a marketing project at XYZ Company…tell me more about that project.
    Give me an example of a situation where you had to handle a conflict between your employees, and explain how you handled it.
    What were your three most significant accomplishments in your last job?
    What did you like most and least about your last job?
    What specific skills did you gain from your last job?
    Describe an important project you worked on.
    Describe your last employer’s management style.
    What is the most important thing you learned at your last job?

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sangli, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Sangli, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Written test: All subjects will be included like concrete technology, structures, geotech and soil engg etc. along with Aptitude questions and basic English grammar check ,
    GD: There was a group of 8 to 10 students. General topic on current affairs was given
    Technical and HR interview: Technical question followed by HR questions by a panel of 3-4 members. Various situation based questions in HR round, Field related question in technical round

Interview Questions

• Various situation based questions in HR round, Field related question in technical round eg: Why slab doesn't break even the load applied is 1.5 times than the expected load. Expected to say load factor will be 2.5 to 3.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhule (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Dhule (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Cant say

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cant say

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muzaffarpur, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hindustan Construction (Muzaffarpur, Bihar (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Any person who interviewed any person then let he should go through his career objectives and what he has for the organization. Never ask to anyone why he wants to left the previous organization.

Interview Questions

• What u have worked with your earlier organization   Answer Question
    • Why u want to left your present organization   1 Answer