Hiossen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hiossen (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

two In person interviews and one phone interview, and it was a pretty simple process. I think it was advantageous that I had an inside referral, but more than anything it was the willingness to learn about the field even though I knew nothing about it before.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any dental experience?   1 Answer

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hiossen.

Interview

Two interviews from one with branch manager and one with director. Both explain the job in detail which encompasses significant travel. There are frequent 2 week long visits to Maryland to deliver sales training as well as an initial training period in Seoul South Korea for approximately 6 weeks.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hiossen (Northridge, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was very easy. I had an in person interview with 2 managers. Most of the time they were trying to intimidate me with how hard the position I was applying for was. They told me they wanted to make sure I will be willing to work hard.

Interview Questions

• B2B sales experience? Will you be willing to work weekends?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

3 separate interviews. Very organized and good at communicating. Asked typical interview questions. Lasted about an hour. Asked about previous experiences and went over resume. Everyone was really nice. Reached out to follow up too

Interview Questions

• If we hire you and you don't have experience in dental, what do you think will make you successful in this field?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hiossen (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through the first of two interviews.
    The position sounds great. The compensation plan, not so much. They are attempting to go public this year and therefore have a really low compensation plan. $36,000-40,000/annually in the medical sales community is much less than competitive. Because of the very competitive nature of the sales process involved with the role and the embarrassingly low compensation plan, the monthly expense allowance was ridiculously low and more than 80% LESS than the competition.

Compensation plan.

Interview

Branch manager called me to schedule an interview. I want in at the local branch office to get an interview. He asked general questions something like if I have an experience as administrative assistant, how far I live from the office and etc. Then I got a call from HR a week after and was told that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what AA has to do? AA needs to support sales representatives but most likely you will be like a personal assistant to manager. Can you do that?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hiossen (Issaquah, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. They want to hire someone that has past outside sales experience. They want to make sure you will talk well with doctors. Read up on the company and the industry before you go to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is sales in your words.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hiossen (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews with Hiossen within 4 hours. It seemed I had the job after we negotiated my salary, talked about benefits, and the regional manager said, " It feels like I am trying to sell you on the job". Then, never heard back. Come to find out they are known for NOT hiring qualified candidates with children. How did they know I had a child? Because of the illegal questions they asked me during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do I have children? How old is my child? Do I plan on having more? Who would take care of her after school if I got the job? I didn't know at the time those questions were illegal to ask. I am wondering who else this company has discriminated against??   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hiossen.

Interview

Very strange, short and suspicious; not how a normal interview should be

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hiossen (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

First interview was them selling me the job, second was them telling me they couldn't pay enough.The interviewer kept telling me I was overqualified and didn't have the experience at the same time...Then he kept on with the low level of pay I should be prepared for. They are looking for people to truly come in at the bottom with no experience at all and pay them peanuts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for half of what you are making now? You know you are not going to make that much money for at least a year?   1 Answer