Hissho Sushi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hissho Sushi

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hissho Sushi (Charlotte, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone Call

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hissho Sushi (Charlotte, NC) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process was elementary at best. Non-skilled hiring managers did not know the "Rules of Interviewing" from both a legal standpoint and a managerial standpoint. Very primative and non-informative recruiting process. Both the company and the managers need further training due to the lack of experienced managers at the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? Do you have children?   1 Answer
    • Are you married?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only a slight negociation took place. Skills, experience and knowledge do not match up in marketplace according to industry standards. If considering an offer realize that you will have very little room for improving the initial offer.

Supevisro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hissho Sushi (Charlotte, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

Just had an interview with my poteintial supervisor and asked some general questions.