Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Credit India Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Went through consultancy and had written test for the first round and soon after without validating the answer, they have told me to leave because they have openings only for 6+ years. But for the consultancy they had given 3 to 8 years.

Interview Questions

• Questions with each carrying marks and it was like internal paper for 25 marks   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round written: 30 questions in 40-50 min. Basic Java Related questions, hashmap, treeSet, loops questions.
    Second Round F2F: Project Description, Questions on Collections, how hashmap works internally, equals, hashCode method etc. Comaparable, Comparator, sort hashmap based on key value.
    Third Round F2F: Data Structure, time complexity, space complexity, merge sort workings and its time/space complexity.

Interview Questions

• How hashmap handles duplicate hashcode but unequals key.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

face to face interviews by managers and skip level manager or department head.
    There will be multiple rounds of interviews.
    Based on the role there can be Excel interview and SAS interview
    Basic SQL knowledge will be tested through written test
    Various skill check test will be taken
    HR interview will occur followed by manager and Sr. Manager

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

My Interview process was good start from telephonic to HR Person then face to face interview with IT Manager. After a week got a call to HR Person for selected that position .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Dehradun (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

At the first round they selected through CV. Then personal interview was taken for 15mins. At the last they asked me to make PPT on "consumer durable loans in India". After one day they gave me result and I was selected.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India.

Interview

I applied through a consultant and had multiple rounds of interview . First HR screening, In-person interview at their office, skype round - technical. After clearing all this there was a fitment round of discussion by HR on phone. There was a gap of 2 to 3 weeks between each step.

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Hr asked me to reach roaming location which is approx 300 km from my current location. He said he will do all the formalities in one day. But after 2 round they said please go we will inform you for next round. I called HR and inform everything that I am here and they are asking me to leave and next round will be on some other day. Hr discussed with his team and said please leave now and next round will be on Skype or else. So I left. Now I am trying to reach HR and Now they are not responding to me.

If I am not selected in the interview process then HR can simply say that you are not selected and you can leave. It will save my time. But they wasted my time and money. That's why I am not preferred to go outdoor location interview because companies are not understanding that candidate are investing his time and lots of money to give F2F interview.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Lucknow (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Check excel & system knowledge, previous work experience, managing and handling team, personal profile & only necessary documents, HR team was very helpful & supportive. short process, it takes only 7 days

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Firstlly I have received call from Consultancy HR and he had taken my telephonic interview about 10 minutes and then after schedule Company HR round and it was nicely done i have received call again from company seniors who had ask me about my profile my personal details and many more thing and it has taken about 15 minutes after that i went forcompany training approx 1 week at head office and at the last written exam and it is compulsory for job it is a great experience

Interview Questions

• They ask me about collection efficiency   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted at Gurgaon office. Massive hiring is being conducted to ramp up the operations.Lot of growth potential is there. The waiting time was little high but it was manageable. Predictive Index test was part of the selection process followed by face to face interview & final round before offer roll out

Interview Questions

• How will you rate yourself in bulk hiring?   1 Answer