Home Team Pest Defense Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Team Pest Defense Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense.

Interview

One phone interview of about ten minutes, two in-person interviews with two different managers each time of about thirty minutes, followed by an observation session of about three hours with a current tech. All three in-person sessions took place on separate days. After the observation, a background and driving history investigation took place.

Master Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense.

Interview

Unorganized and on the whim. Picking favorites or what looks good on paper. No support from management. Training was mediocre at best, a waste of money and time. They lie about the opportunities to become a service manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense.

Interview

So far a phone interview. Answered several of the normal interview questions. Told I would get a response back for in person interview. Received email for in person interview for next week

Interview Questions

• How would your former employers rate your performance on a 1-10scale and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still waiting for personal interview then will decide the outcome

Pest Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. they ask a lot about your previous employers and what you are searching for to gain by employment. I felt they were up front and honest about the possible positive and negative aspects of the potential job. Make sure you know where you want to go in the company and be driven. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about your past jobs?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

First, a phone interview with the department manager. One on one interview. A separate application is emailed to you and an assessment like the personality type is completed through a link. Then, a panel interview and ride-along. The panel interview is the most rigorous. It has all of the managers of the branch (customer service, sales, and service) plus the GM. They go around and grill you on the jobs listed on your resume - what you did, what you learned, how you handled certain situations, and how you stood out. Focus on team dynamic.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I went through two parts of the three step interview process. First is the phone interview, then in-person with manager, and finally in-person with regional manager. In-person interview with two managers. One was asking questions while the other was acting as a secretary. They seemed kind of inexperienced, but they were kind and funny.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you many details about previous employers. What you liked or desliked about the company, manager names, numbers to call for those managers, etc. They really didn't ask much outside my resume.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy going process, first will be in office and second interview will be out in the field to get a feel of what exactly you will be doing. Also you'll meet with the entire staff and have chances to speak with the employees to get different perspectives on how the job is.

Pest Control Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense (Winter Garden, FL).

Interview

General manager called me, went in and was interviewed by the service manager and general manager I have run a route before so it was normal questions. They wanted to know why I wanted to leave my company I worked for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave the company you work for now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a typical interview, all the general sales questions were asked, typical background info was asked. Job was explained in great detail. Hiring process was also explained in great detail. Pay and bonus structure was explained very well also.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Team Pest Defense (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Great - they made sure it was a true fit not only for them but for me. Went on a ride along to observe a day in the life which help me to make my decision to come work for them.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer