HomeGoods Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 317 of over 317 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

HomeGoods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HomeGoods

Interview

I was interviewed within a week of applying, brought into the store, asked about my previous experience, and which position(s) I was most interested in. I was hired on the spot

Interview Questions
  • describe your Previous work experience
    Answer Question

HomeGoods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HomeGoods

Interview

I was directed to the back room where I answered questions regarding my education, ability to work with others, and adaptability. I was asked to define concepts like team work and the meaning of efficiency. As I did this, the interviewer would look at papers or his computer screen. This seemed inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HomeGoods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HomeGoods

Interview

Not good, phone interview and in person. No talk of benefits and was given no call back. Sorta felt like they were just hiring anyone! Will not interview again with a tJX

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HomeGoods (Worcester, MA) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got a call for an interview. I was asked questions. She called my references and ended up calling me for orientation that afternoon.

Interview Questions
  • . I was asked to talk about myself and then share an experience when I had to overcome a problem and when I disagreed with someone. I was asked what teamwork and customer service meant to me. She talked about my availability and said she will call me by the end of the week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HomeGoods (Glendale, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was extremely easy and asked generic questions like "what does customer service mean to you?" and "what is an example of a time you gave exceptional customer service". They did not ask me any specific questions about the company or why I wanted to work there which was a relief because I do not care about the company and did not want to work there. I just needed a job so I could afford to buy things that keep me alive.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HomeGoods (Naperville, IL) in Sep 2021

Interview

the interview process was less than 5 minutes, and they really just wanted to evaluate whether you're a good fit, with positive attitude and drive for working at homegoods. overall, all of the managers are pretty friendly and other employees expressed having fun working at the place as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HomeGoods (Brentwood, CA)

Interview

Very standard one on one interview with some questions about you and questions about what you would do in certain scenarios in the work place. I heard some interviews were with multiple managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HomeGoods

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HomeGoods in Aug 2021

Interview

company initially reached out through email with a scheduled phone interview time slot. phone interview was short and quite easy, interviewer was very nice. followed by in person after discussing hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HomeGoods

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HomeGoods

Interview

Brief, Comfortable, Pleasant. They gave an overview of the company, affiliates, the merchandising process, the departments and the roles. The interviewers were easy to talk to and very down to earth. It was a great first impression.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?
  • Describe a time where you experienced bad customer service? Or good customer service?

HomeGoods

Application

I interviewed at HomeGoods

Interview

Quick and simple. The manager asked me about myself and basic interview questions like that. She asked me about a few scenarios. She asked me about my availability and why I should work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HomeGoods

Application

I interviewed at HomeGoods

Interview

Asked questions about how I react to people, how do I treat people in certain situations. Was a one step process, where I got the job right after. It could have been more formal and not just one interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 317 Interviews