HomeNet Auto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HomeNet Auto

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HomeNet Auto (Exton, PA).

Interview

Phone screen first that lasted less than a half hour. Basic programming problem solving via Collabedit online. The in-person interview was more programming problems, working in Visual Studio with a few senior guys critiquing. Overall very positive and streamlined process.

Interview Questions

• Be able to implement basic algorithms (looping, sorting, etc) in a text editor.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HomeNet Auto (West Chester, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was technical phone interview with code being shared via an online service. After logging into the service I was given 4 questions including a Hello World and a syntax review. No question was terribly hard and all could have been answered by an entry level developer with access to Google and a compiler. All of the provided questions were related to C# and .Net. No algorithm or theory related questions were given and the interview was done in 15 minutes, when it was originally scheduled to last an hour.

When I found out that they had decided not to extend an offer, the reason given was that I appeared to be more of a Java programmer than C#. Oh well, at least the story got me entrance to this site.

Interview Questions