HomeServe USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Repair Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HomeServe USA (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

The first interview is with a member of leadership in the department you're applying for. This will either be with a supervisor, or a supervisor and a team lead. If you do well, the second interview will usually be with the assistant manager over that department, or with HR. There was also a test I was required to take where I listened to a fake call, and then had to answer specific questions about the call afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Most were general interview questions (describe your strengths and weaknesses, tell us about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc etc). However, one specifically I can remember was "What makes you want to work somewhere with back to back phone calls, and how do you react to a fast passed environment?"   Answer Question

ADM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HomeServe USA.

Interview

easy but you have to go to several interviews with many different people. You have a first interview over the phone and then many in the office.
    People are friendly and they are always talking how great company they have

Marketing Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HomeServe USA (Norwalk, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

30 min Phone screen followed by in office interview with 3 separate individuals. Everyone was very friendly, I was a little disappointed to find they were not as passionate about their jobs and the company as I'd hoped.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in HomeServe?   Answer Question

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HomeServe USA (Stamford, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by several different people at their corporate headquarters. Everyone couldn't have been nicer. The process was very friendly and well-organized. Good questions! The process was very professional and transparent. This company is rated by outside agencies as a great place to work, and it's easy to see why. Everyone there seemed to love their job, and it was emphasized several times during the interview process that it was a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you know formal proofreading marks?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HomeServe USA (Manchester, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online first then got an email saying they were interested. It was a good, very informative interview. All my questions were answered. No stone was left unturned. Very professional. Took about an hour. Wasn't hurried or rushed. They kept in touch on what I needed to do next. I felt very good about it.

Assistant Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HomeServe USA in March 2016.

Interview

Very professional handling of the process. Quick follow up from HR after the online application, followed up by a phone screen. Efficient scheduling of an onsite interview with 4-5 members of the team of various levels of responsibility. Great feedback peovided quickly. All around great experience. Was happy to learn about the company.

Interview Questions

Another company presented an opportunity I couldn't decline.

Call Center Work From Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HomeServe USA (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied via internet and was contacted the same day. The HR lady Jennifer was wonderful. So attentive and helpful. Respose time was on point. Interview went great with Roosevelt who was very informative. Inverview questions were basic about your ability to handle the job. Got to sit with a girl and listen in on calls. Everyone was having a good time and loved their job. Several spoke to me and expressed their love for the job. I left excited. Hope to hear back soon

Interview Questions

• How I would handle an irate customer   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HomeServe USA (Norwalk, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Process was excellent and thorough - focusing not only on my qualifications, but also ensuring I knew what I was committing to. I met with many of the people I would work with as well as Senior Management. People asked thoughtful questions and carefully answered my questions. The energy and enthusiasm is contagious.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an inaccessible stakeholder?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HomeServe USA (Norwalk, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

It was overall a good experience. They wanted to get to know my personality and how I would fit in. They asked me general personal questions (strengths/weaknesses) and they wanted to know my excel experience. They also asked about my prior internships/employment to see how I could implement my past experiences into this job. I had a phone interview and then I had an in-person interview with two of the finance department senior employees.

Interview Questions

• How well versed are you in excel and preparing financial models?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HomeServe USA.

Interview

Process was very thorough and to the point. Several interviews with senior level execs with each being more focused and building from the previous interviews. Phone, then one on one followed by face to face with hiring mgr. and the next level exec.

Background and drug testing required which is becoming standard these days.

Interview Questions

• Specific instances of business experience with examples of how they relate to the HS USA business.   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight forward