Homeward Residential Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Homeward Residential

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Pune)

Interview

3 round of interview that included HR, technical & final round. All rounds happened on the same day and I got the confirmation within a week. The first round was kind of introduction round to check the communication skill. After that, there was a technical round where they checked on soft skills and excel knowledge and final round was to walkthrough business and explaining role & responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • Reason for leaving previous company
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Pune) in Jan 2017

Interview

they will ask you some silly questions...if you are average with English vocabulary they will hire you immediately. if you are not, convince them that you will spend a lot of money on managers after joining.

Interview Questions
  • they will drag you in you with childish questions

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (United States) in Sep 2015

Interview

Simple process really. Interviewed with 2 managers at once. Pretty straight forward. Asked about relative sales and mortgage experience. Received official offer about 4 days later. Liked everyone I met and talked with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Pune) in Jul 2015

Interview

1st test was based on mortgage. Questions were dfrnc btwn hypothication and mortgage, amortization schedule, loan servicing and is it previeling in india, 2008 global crisis reason, vlook up and hlookup defination, 5tools of msexcel. 2 round hr round. Asked last job and salary expectation and and timings. In 2nd round i came to know that they r considering me fr investors repoting. But hr agreed and told me to gv onemore test that was based on principal and interest calculation and its jounal entries, prepaid panelty, prepaid expenses,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (United States)

Interview

terrible HR handling of communication and directions on process. it was difficult to communicate with the recruiter and then she gave wrong info when you did get in contact . lots of personal follow up but if you want the job you will do that .

Interview Questions
  • slow to get state licenses moved over and uncertain if they know procedure for all states

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Pune) in May 2013

Interview

Apply 3 rounds of interview. Documents submission and then receiving of offer letter. Full body check up is done before joining from registered Hospital. Receipt to be given at company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Pune) in May 2013

Interview

At the face to face interview was asked a question I could not answer. The interviewer mocked me about my education. This was the worst interview experience I ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Coppell, TX) in Jan 2013

Interview

I was referred by internal employee; the interview was thorough, albeit the easiest interview I had ever experienced. However, Homeward Residential was acquired by Ocwen, so my experience may no longer be applicable.

Interview Questions
  • Provide a difficult situation experienced at work, and how you resolved it?

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Pune) in Jan 2013

Interview

Very nice experience. Went through 4 rounds. First one was taken by someone in India, Second round was an interview from US, the third was a panel and last round was a face to face round with a high rank individual. They were quick in getting back

Interview Questions
  • Primarily on Mortgage Business, my prior experience, what value will I bring, mention any difficult situation which you have faced in the past in professional career

Homeward Residential

Application

I interviewed at Homeward Residential

Interview

The interview process was easy but it took a while to actually set up interviews and complete the new hire paperwork. Questions were based around what i knew about project management work and the different types. What if scenario questions is a must for this position so expect there to be some.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews