HonorHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HonorHealth

2.3

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by phone quicker than expected and the whole process was very easy to understand and transparent. The interview questions were basic yet very helpful in communicating yourself and expectations

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HonorHealth in June 2016.

Interview

HR required me to submit referenes using a rigid online system that sends emails and reports the response to HR before any interview or offer of employment. In fact HR stated they would not even proceed without having the references and their responses. If his was required for every job I applied for my references would never want to reply or be included in my job search by the time I actually got any valid offers for employment.

Interview Questions

• provide references before any offer and if not provided we will not move forward with considering you for the job.   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

First is a telephone HR screening interview. Basic questions, why are you looking for a job, why do you want to work for honorhealth, where did you work before, why are you leaving your current job, what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc. Basic, generic interview questions. Very little about anything technical. Definitely more personality based questions than anything.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (New York, NY).

Interview

It was set up like a panel interview. Everyone was nice and broke the ice with humor. It was pretty laid back and they did a good job making it feel like I was talking to friends rather than potential bosses

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had the opportunity to make a real change in your work place   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to go over experience and then what the job would intel. Received a call for face to face with hiring manager. Manager discuss job responsibilities and ask if I would come back to meet with staff. Returned a few weeks later to meet with staff of nurses that would be working with to make sure everyone was on board with me as their administrative secretary.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle different personalities?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a panel of 4 people, It was a good interview process and they were nice and the interview went well. The hiring and interview process was easy, phone interview first and then face panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work with their company.   1 Answer
    • The hiring process was easy , I saw the job online and I applied and got a phone interview and face to face interview.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I started as a consultant. But interviewing others on the team was just like mine. I went in and had an initial interview, had to complete a behavioral assessment and was given the offer a week later. It would have been sooner if the director hadn't gone on vacation but I guess they have a life too. :)

Laboratory Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HonorHealth in August 2015.

Interview

Interview okay. I thought that I left off with proper communication of hiring process or hiring timeline. Lack of communication from recruiter and hiring mangers. Disappointed. It was a panel interview with organized questions. They were very approachable.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

HR screenings went well, relevancy and professionalism maintained. Panel interview was unorganized and lacked substance. One panel member was late to the interview; while another seemed unhappy to be there.

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Glendale, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Easy. Simple. They were trying to fill a seat not really interested in my skills. It's funny I didn't think they asked probing questions. It was very surface and vague. Now I know the manager really don't have a clue of the roles of the office. So they couldn't ask probing questions. So they hired whoever they "like" not who is the best for the job. Don't be surprised if your co workers are lazy and clueless about the job because management just need to fill the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 10 years   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview and in-person interview a week and a half after applying. The phone interview gave me information regarding the salary and benefits. The interview process was with the department manager and took an hour. I received an email the following week that they hired internally. It was a great experience. Everyone was very friendly and professional.