HonorHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HonorHealth Interview Questions

Interviews at HonorHealth

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Interview

The actual interview was one on one with the floor director. HR called a week prior negotiating salary and explaining hours and applicable differentials. Interview itself lasted around one hour. I got the HR call about 1.5 months after submiting the online application

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth in August 2020.

Interview

Easy and enjoyable. You schedule your initial interview through a link and then select a day and time that work with your schedule. The HR team was very nice and informative. From there you get a series of tests for personality and critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding previous care experience. I was also asked what is an example of time I led team and was the outcome successful, as well as what steps I implemented to make the task and team successful.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2020.

Interview

easy. straight forward questions. friendly. Was not very long. It was a 2 interview process. 1st was describing the company and salary, benefits. 2nd was with a manager. The whole interview was about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you disagreed with manager   1 Answer

Senior ServiceNow Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth in April 2020.

Interview

Initial call from HR, phone interview with hiring manager and team member. It was a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager asking behavioral questions and the team member asking technical questions back and forth.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background with ServiceNow?
      What’s the difference between a business rule vs a client script.
      Describe a time you used glideajax.
      Describe a data policy vs a UI policy.   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2020.

Interview

The process consists of dealing with one unprofessional person after the other. There’s only one recruiter for IT. It starts off with an email asking availability to do the interview. After that, you may or may not hear from him again. The hiring manager was late calling to do the phone interview; Her cell phone went off during the interview. She was dismissive and rude; A vibe of “We already hired someone, we just have to go through the motions of having a certain number of external candidates”. A waste of other candidates time.

Interview Questions

HonorHealth Response

Mar 9, 2020 – Sourcing Specilaist

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you had less-than-positive experience with our interview process at HonorHealth. Please know that we value your candid feedback and are using it in our commitment to improve as an organization. We’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please email HRCares@HonorHealth.com and we will connect you with the department leader who can address the issue most effectively.

Thank you.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me to set up a phone call and have me complete some online assessments. She then scheduled me for an onsite interview with the unit director and day shift supervisor. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel comfortable asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

Got in touch with recruiter, had a phone interview with general questions and then was scheduled with an interview with manager. It was a very pleasant interview mostly personally based questions.

Health Information Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next day about doing a recorded interview by video or phone. A call comes to you and asks you basic automated questions along with giving you choices of what salary would I accept. I received an email from the recruiter who was concerned about my salary. I told him what I needed and he gave me their top hiring range which was too much of a cut for me so I didn't pursue it.

Interview Questions

• What is your related experience? Which of their core values do you think is most important? Why would I be a good fit?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

They did a phone quick interview and then they completed an in person panel interview. They were personal and situational based questions. They wanted to know how you did in high intense situations as well as a team work environment

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you did not agree with your co-worker, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HonorHealth.

Interview

I have submitted 22 applications for positions as patient care technicians with this company, and despite meeting all the requirements posted have been interviewed for only two, neither of which have been successful. Trying to reach out to the recruiter is ineffective as they ignore your texts and voicemails for help and advice for people who just want to work for the company.