Hooroo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hooroo

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hooroo

Ruby Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hooroo in March 2013.

Interview

I had about two interviews - initial high level screening - chatting about ruby and rails, object oriented design, coding/design best practices, design patterns.
    The next stage was an interview focused on the agile methodologies and process, test driven development. I had a pairing session with a developer implementing some simple feature in the system and then with another developer. Also talked briefly to a tester and project manager.

Interview Questions

• Except for technical questions the cultural match with the wider team and its agile process is evaluated.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hooroo (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was extremely fair, it involved a first interview and few others to meet other members of the team. The questions varied from product management to cultural questions. They were relaxed and informal, a couple being at a cafe.

Interview Questions