KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Hootsuite Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 239 of over 239 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Hootsuite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hootsuite in May 2022

Interview

Joined in their hiring event, 3 day interview, you will progress to the next day if you pass previous day 1st day: recruiter call - ask about your interests in Hootsuite and resume questions 2nd: 1 hour coding interview with a senior and an intermediate, Leetcode easy 3rd: 1 hour system design with 2 hiring managers & 1 hour values with senior leads

1 person found this interview helpful

Hootsuite

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hootsuite in Apr 2022

Interview

online interviews; a phone call with HR, two follow-up video call interviews with hiring managers, and a cross-functional team. General questions about resume and previous projects and daily tasks and behavioural questions

Interview Questions
  • what is your proudest project?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Hootsuite

Join the conversation on

Social Media Strategy

20d

works at

SaaS

How do you find using Hubspot to manage your social content, engagement and measurement? I’m considering using it versus other tools out there like Hootsuite. What would you do? 😆 Context: Small tech start up with global audience currently using LinkedIn, YouTube and considering Twitter

8 Comments

Join the conversation on

Hootsuite

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hootsuite in Apr 2022

Interview

It was smooth. Asked a lot of behavioral questions and why I applied to Hootsuite. They asked me about my previous experiences. The recruiter was very sweet and encouraging and it was a nice experience speaking with her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hootsuite

Application

I interviewed at Hootsuite

Interview

Only first interview. Got an answer a few days after the interview. Setting up the meeting was easy and quick. The interviewer was friendly and they emphasized that learning is important in all positions of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a situation where you went above and beyond?
1 person found this interview helpful

Hootsuite

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hootsuite

Interview

A screening interview with a recruiter, one with the manager and a portfolio review. A very pleasant experience. They made me feel like they wanted to work with me. No stupid trick questions., only what’s relevant to the job. Be prepared to answer in a concise fashion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hootsuite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hootsuite

Interview

I had an initial screen with the recruiter, followed by a hiring manager interview, followed by a panel interview to meet some of the other stakeholders. There was a technical element. The process was very encouraging, I felt like I was respected as a candidate and now as an employee I can say confidently that any of the inclusive and equitable practices you see in the interview process are also seen in the real work environment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to made a decision without having all the information.

Hootsuite

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hootsuite

Interview

Smooth. Quick. Efficient. Three rounds. Quick response back from recruiter after the last round. Great company culture. Interviewers and process was well planned and questions were designed well for each round. So I didn’t have to repeat myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hootsuite

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hootsuite

Interview

Thorough, fair and detailed interview process. Started with fit interview and got into sharing experience and demonstrating competency. Got a good feel for the culture and team values at the organization

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hootsuite

Application

I interviewed at Hootsuite

Interview

Efficient interview process with a few rounds of interviews, phone screen and video meetings with team members. Interviewers were open and well informed in their area, asked a lot of situational questions based on past experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you didn’t see success in a project and what did you learn from it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hootsuite (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The application goes through a general recruitment process. Firstly, the application is viewed. The candidates matching the job description are contacted. Following that, the candidate has to register for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 239 Interviews

Hootsuite Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Hootsuite as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.03 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Success and Enterprise Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Junior Sales and Conversion Optimization Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Hootsuite takes an average of 22 days when considering 46 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Junior Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Agile Coach roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 63 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Hootsuite according to 46 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.18%