Horizon House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon House

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Horizon House (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview was structured with interaction. I was impressed with their desire to learn more about who I was and how I would fit with the Company. I learned a great deal about the organization and the responsibilities of the position. It lasted for quite awhile and at the end I was clear about the next steps.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon House (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good, for the most part they kept me updated throughout. It did take awhile, they do the interview, then have to do background checks. I thought it was strange that there was only one interview.

Interview Questions

• They presented scenarios and asked how I would handle them.   1 Answer

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Horizon House (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted regarding the position; I have no record of applying. After filling out an extensive application, I was interviewed with 3 people in the same position that I was being considered for. I was soon contacted about obtaining fingerprinting and background check. It seemed like the staff are very interested in who they hire as the interview lasted about an hour. It was quite informative regarding the position and they wanted to make sure that I would be a good fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers asked how I would respond to specific clinical case scenarios.   Answer Question

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Horizon House (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Standard questions were asked. I was supposed to be interviewed by two people but was only interviewed by 1. The climate of the interview was dry. It was not comfortable, but it wasn't uncomfortable either. The questions were relevant to the position. The biggest problem the process was the length of time before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How well I work under pressure?. What would make me a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon House in October 2012.

Interview

I went to the interview and I had to fill out an application that took about 20 minutes because of the questionnaire. Then you wait to be called,,the wait was about 5 minutes. There is a panel six who interviewed me. They were all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Be careful what you say because they do pay attention to detail and will call you on certain questions later. Just be honest.   Answer Question