Horseshoe Bay Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horseshoe Bay Resort

Gift Shop Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horseshoe Bay, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horseshoe Bay Resort (Horseshoe Bay, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I almost didn't have an interview, thanks to the ladies in HR. They prefer to hire men. When I went to speak to then-manager at the gift shop, I was hired on the spot.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horseshoe Bay Resort (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a brief interview process. He called me in and we spoke about my previous experience and what I could bring to the table. He showed me around the apartment complex and the new apartment units. He then proceeded to start me immediately. I helped the current leasing agent and was forced to learn quick.

Interview Questions

Golf Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horseshoe Bay, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horseshoe Bay Resort (Horseshoe Bay, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy phone interview filled with a bunch of false promises after 3yrs none of it came true. It was one phone call that lasted 30 min and then about an hr face to face with 3 of the other golf professionals. The all promised stuff that never came through such as great hours, resort is about to put back a bunch of money into facilities, everything is going to be updated soon, yearly raises.

Interview Questions