Hospitality Marketing Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospitality Marketing Concepts Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospitality Marketing Concepts

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospitality Marketing Concepts.

Interview

Questions about work experience and sales call example where you sell the other person a memebership , they also require to work for a month as a traniee and then after selling for month you may able to run the office or ni

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospitality Marketing Concepts (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was great, fast and concrete and the interviewer seems to be accomodating, it helps lessen the tension. Common job interview questions were asked and i was required to give sample situations. Compensation overview was provided but not yet all benefits. I pass and was endorsed to do a training.

Telesales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospitality Marketing Concepts (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2011.

Interview

just asked me questions of my previous jobs, asked what i did, my responsibilities and asked why i left. he then told me a little about the company itself and what they do, and what my duties will be. asked me why i think im the best candidate for this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate. all new starters work part time until they prove themselves to get fulltime basis

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospitality Marketing Concepts in October 2010.

Interview

Everybody are friendly and very easy go get alone with. This company shows their energy and help people to live better and travel better.