Hotel Indigo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotel Indigo Interview Questions

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

My friend got full-time there first and referred me to start as intern. I submitted my resume and got interview opportunity. My major, experience and skills met their requirements so I got the job.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Since the hotel was newly opening I went to the job fair and met with the GM. He was a very nice guy and down to earth. He had a business casual demeanor so your anxiety levels were not high. I interviewed with them on Saturday and on Wednesday the Guest Services Manager called me for another interview. I interviewed with her on Saturday and by the following Thursday I received a call stating I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going with the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo.

Interview

panel of three people. short and to the point with common questions, of strength, weakness and experience working with difficult clients. it was informal questions and also formal. consisted of the manager, housekeeping manager and front office manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo in May 2018.

Interview

Awesome, very informative about what was needed before opening and expected, unique differences in offerings rooms and amenities, policies, and future promotions and events with an overview of how different and special this property will be

Interview Questions

• Background & Previous Experience, questions pertinent to position advertized   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Interview

They pretty much know if they would like to hire you or not before you get there! Short and sweet! Just wear formal interview clothing, nothing too fancy tho! Keep a smile, very friendly company!

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years!   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo (North Fort Myers, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviews the first was ok. Had to make afew drinks. The second was with another lady who told me if our tips didn't add up to what I would have made with minimum wage they compinsate you..Which is a lie

Hotel Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not extensive. The front desk manager and the general manager at the time called me after I turned in my application two weeks prior. They asked about my experience, how I would handle an irate guest, how do I feel about other cultures, why I was applying for the job, what made me unique, what were my strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you think when you hear the term "front desk agent?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very Average. I arrived on time but had to wait about an hour. Very unprofessional in my opinion. Overall, it was good but I could tell that they wanted to fill the position pretty quickly.

Bartebder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was job fair, I had interview one person. According to him, After the job fair interview, if they are interested in you, they contact you. The job fair interview, other people had interview with other interview, so It was not comfortable for me.

Interview Questions

• what kind of cocktail can you make?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agnet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotel Indigo (Naperville, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

very simple, asked about previous work experience and family background. Interview took 10 mins. Asked to describe a time when i had to help an unhappy customer. Said they will call back for second interviews next week. Hotel in Naperville did not open up yet but is going to be an amazing project. Sushi bar and a lot of other interesting and unique things.