Hotelbeds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotelbeds Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotelbeds.

Interview

Fast. No too much question. Friendly management and HR Representative.
    they call me two days after my first interview by phone and the same day in my second interview they call me again and offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about your self,   1 Answer

Travel Coordinator Agent Interview

Interview

Mariangeli the recruiter it is fast, sweet and very professional.
    Janice made the interview at the time and day that I choose! She is a amazing professional, respect the difference between culture and very easy to talk.
    I had a great experience.
    No offer for now, but I'm waiting a reply from them this week.

Interview Questions

• Most the questions are about your experience and how to adjust shifts   1 Answer

Operation Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hotelbeds in May 2016.

Interview

First you have a phone interview
    Simple, just a chat about the position and possibly salary. before a face2face you will need to agree to the salary they offer.
    If you made it trough the phone interview you will have a face2face.
    I just had a general chat about the position and my experience.
    No specific questions

Negotiation

There is not much of negotiations as you agreed to an salary prior the interview

Yield Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotelbeds (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview by regional manager and senior regional manager. Basically ask about your previous job. Same situation handling question ( how you manage stress? how you chase target ? What is your weakness and strength? How you prioritze your work load?) and play role. Always keep mentioning that have to handle large port folio.

Contracting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotelbeds (Palma de Mallorca (Spain)) in April 2016.

Interview

A couple of phone calls from a (seemingly junior) HR based in Mallorca. The first was a phone screening, on the next call I was supposed to speak with the area manager but I got the same person. She sounded like reciting a memorized script, asking standard questions but not interested in the replies. Promised to call back or send email, never heard of her again.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous salary?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Why did you left your previous job?
      Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palma (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotelbeds (Palma (Spain)) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was clear, well organised and smooth. I was invited for a F2F on site, which was extremely interesting. Professional people and providing feedback during and after the interview..

Interview Questions

• Experience, development, workload, motivation, salary and expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

bonus & salary base.

Online Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotelbeds (Palma de Mallorca (Spain)).

Interview

Was very simple, only about technical skills, was in Europe and they have other style totally different than the american way. The most important in this interview is know something about the company and demonstrate that you are good with the skills that they need. If you are bilingual will be very good because this is a Spanish company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything was ok

Senior Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phuket (Thailand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotelbeds (Phuket (Thailand)) in September 2015.

Interview

HR was very friendly and polite, there where constructive questions and she seemed like interested in our conversation given company structure afterwards. I've got description of future duties and terms of training period. She had a promise to call back at the end of the week. It didn't happen as well as with most of the 3rd world managers and when I called to another HR on Tuesday she reviewed my file telling that I'm not selected. On my question whether there reasons are known - it sounded like a slap into my face : "Sorry, but Thai nationality only". Hotel Beds in Thailand had nothing else to decline my application. So sucks!

It was insulting for me as for experienced manager who have worked for about 6 years here in Thailand. And it's a bad surprise about large international company which can afford a quota of foreign managers in accordance with local laws.

Interview Questions

• There where constructive questions and she seemed like interested in our conversation.   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palma (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hotelbeds (Palma (Spain)) in July 2015.

Interview

You apply online for the Job. HR calls you to verify you information. If needed checks your English skills. After that in person interview with manager who will decide if you are the right person for the open position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience.   1 Answer

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palma (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hotelbeds (Palma (Spain)) in February 2011.

Interview

1. First HR (junior researcher) without business knowledge. No way to get real job description explained.
    2. Second interview with department Head. In my case top, all details and information of job and day to day, Nice: mentioning all negative aspects as well.
    3. Insights personality check
    4. Job proposal by HR - smooth and easy (but they go 10-20% down on real budget)

Interview Questions

• HR: your background check and some personal details.
      Insights online test: easy
      Department head: real market and industry know how cross check - easy but challenging
      Answer Question