Hotwire Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hotwire Communications

2.4

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Then phone interview with HR, finally meeting with lead developer. Very friendly and helpful people. This was one of the most streamlined interview processes I've had. Hotwire Communications seems like a great place to work, especially in the IT department.

Interview Questions

• Javascript skills test, PHP skills Test, MySQL Skills Test   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (Pompano Beach, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Recruiter called me and we did a phone interview,she seemed interested and scheduled me for a face to face interview.

After that things got weird, i was interviewed by the director and a supervisor. He ( supervisor)kept saying how hard he pushes his team and if I'm hired how hard he would be on me and that he was just telling me up front ( sounded abusive).
    Then he said his job was to get the director promoted, and that my job was to get him promoted. OMG!

I'm sitting there thinking your job is to work hard for this Company,be and ambassador and get yourself promoted, let your boss get himself promoted.

I wasn't offerd the job but i would not have accepted it anyway, i dodge a bullet.

I was hired the next day by another company, but it was difinitely a learning experience. Very funny!

Ops Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (Miramar, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview then a face to face interview they ask very basic question about fiber and cat5 how to trouble shoot no signal or data lose of signal how to provide communication with other techs and managment

Interview Questions

• cat5 fiber install questions   1 Answer

Business Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (Miramar, FL).

Interview

I am not sure how the recruiter found me, but they had a very old resume for me. I was called in for an "exploratory interview" with the owner, which basically means they want to find a fit for you. It's a bit intimidating.
    Once I got to the location, there were several people in the lobby with the same understanding, that they were there for an exploratory interview. I was interviewed by 5 people individually - 3 on the first day including the owner- Kristin Karp, 1 phone interview and 1 additional in-person interview. The questions were confusing, I assuming it was because they did not know what the position would be.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.
      What do you consider to be one of your biggest accomplishment professionally?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

phone call/interview with the Recruiter who set up an interview with the hiring manager and sr. level engineer. atmosphere was professional but relaxed....like a nice conversation.
    they are still interviewing for the position. I am waiting for a determination.

Interview Questions

• why did i leave my former employer?   1 Answer
    • they asked technical questions related to the position and my experience.   1 Answer

Senior Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

had 1 phone interview and an inperson interview with 4 people. the interview time was about 4 hours. i was asked many technical questions and math related questions. the interview process was smooth and fast.

Interview Questions

• unexpected question was "how long have you been married for?" I totally did not expect that.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wynnewood, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (Wynnewood, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

I placed my resume on Career Builder and received a call from a staffing agency that Hotwire works with for most of their new hires. She asked me to meet with the President of Hotwire on a Saurday Afternoon which was fine since I didn't need to take time off from my former job. We met in her office and discussed my previous work experience and what I could bring to the table. When it was over, I called the recruiter and told her it went well. It went so well in fact that she called me right back (within 5 minutes of hanging up) with an offer matching exactly what I had asked for. It was probably the best and easiest interview I've ever had. Since then I've interviewed for positions under me and always take into consideration how I felt during that interview and what I could do to make the people interviewing feel as comfortable as I did.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple and I got what I asked for.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter first, then met the president. Spoke with her for about 30 minutes. Then went back in with the recruiter. Pretty easy process. Got an offer about a week later. Started the job that following week. Overall process was fairly smooth and everyone was pretty friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience/resume.   1 Answer

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Contacted by a corporate recruiter, had several calls discussing aspirations and opportunities. Eventually led to a face to face with the President for the role. The recruiter stayed in regular contact throughout the process including the offer and negotiations around the offer.

Interview Questions

• How my current skills and my previous experience would translate. The interview was very conversational and friendly.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotwire Communications in July 2017.

Interview

It was at a job fair gave her my resume got a call week later for an interview dressed nicely went to the interview got ask lots of questions had to tell them what the each technology they had on table was . I had them smiling and I was very friendly told me I will be getting a call firday I got no calls a week from firday I got an email saying my interview was really good but they had someone with for skills that's just great but thing happen for a reason.