Howden Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Howden Group Interview Questions

Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Howden Group (South Bend, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

The managers gave each interviewer a project that you would have done in undergraduate school, lacking a lot of information, and the time frame of the project to be completed was unrealistic as well.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing in your current position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Howden Group (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked some basic questions such as introducing yourself, personal competence (computing, analysis, language, etc). Then if you're ok, he will ask you about the industry outlook, how you gonna analysis the current indsutry situation, what are some possible solutions to the company?

Trainee Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Howden Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Slick process overall. Although a lack of correspondence since the interview has left me without closure or feedback.

Easy enough questions, felt very comfortable around the guy interviewing me. Went over the interview slot by around 15 minutes.

Manager Purchase Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Howden Group.

Interview

This company interview was in two sessions one with Executive Director and the next with the Charman. Executive Director was asking all relavent questions relating to job and about the company's future. Once he is convinced he had recommended to chairman for second interview.

Chairman asked only formal questions like why are to leaving the current job?.and what is the lead time for you to join in this company?

Interview Questions

• What you would like become five years from now?
      How will manage the emergency requirements?
      Are you a good go getter with your team members?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Howden Group (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Written Test ( Analytical, Excel, Power Point, aptitude, Math)
    Min Marks required is 60%.
    Personal Interview-2Rounds.
    Reference Check ( Both Present company & others)
    MD level Interview & subsequent Manager interview
    Interview on General Industrial Experience

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Howden Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview with line manager and an engineer for 1 hour, followed by an interview with a department manager for 1 hour then a tour of the facilities.
    Atmosphere was quite relaxed with a general discussion about the role and how the ideal candidate would fit in. Interviewer was quite keen on the personality test, and was impressed that I had knowledge of the test and was able to recognise the idealised personality types.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experience. No technical questions asked.   Answer Question

Global Business Applications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Howden Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Discussion with CIO, well presented friendly and gave a good run down of the company and the role. Felt it went ok but got a strange feeling from the whole meeting. Feedback from the recruitment agency after interview was that they had filled role internally and he felt that the interview had been an internal box ticking exercise and apologised for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and how I would tackle certain challenges. Fairly details questions about specific challenges.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coswig, Sachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Howden Group (Coswig, Sachsen (Germany)) in December 2014.

Interview

Das Interview war professionell und wurde mit einem HR Mitarbeiter sowie dem Abteilungsleiter geführt. Es wurde in einem Meetingraum gehalten. Durch kurzen Smalltalk wurde erst eine angenehme Atmosphäre geschaffen und dann auf das eigentliche Thema übergeleitet. Nach dem Gespräch gab es noch eine Werksführung.

Interview Questions

• Typische Fragen zu Motivation und Lebenslauf. Besonders wurde wert datauf gelegt ob man sich in der Region verwurzeln möchte.   1 Answer