Hoya Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hoya

3.4

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hoya (Boise, ID) in August 2012.

Interview

I had three interviews. A formal interview, with the man who would become my boss. A phone interview with my boss's boss, and another phone interview with a trusted company consultant.

Interview Questions

• I was asked question about ethics in relation to customer contact.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoya (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

very unorganized ... they where all over the place ... crazy questions ... she keep getting up walking around and talking of her cell phone .... This was the worst interview that I have ever had ... she had her mind set to not hire me ... she wasn't interested in what I had to say ...

Inspection Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoya (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2018.

Interview

Describe yourself. Then, explain briefly on the project you did in the final project. Besides that, explain briefly on other projects did. They will ask the strength and weakness. At last, they will sell the company to you and briefly explain the benefit of the company would you get if join the company.

QA Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoya.

Interview

Interview with hr and team leader. During the interview, I have to answer questions. After the interview, I can ask them questions about the job. The interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the situation where you have uncooperative co-worker?   Answer Question

Process and Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hoya (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2019.

Interview

The recruiter called and arranged an interview the following day. During the interview, the HR and hiring manager were asking questions. Most questions are more related to technical questions by the hiring manager. HR asked more about behavioural questions. They would then explain more about company and some benefits, should you get hired.