KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Hoya Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hoya

Hoya

Application

I interviewed at Hoya

Interview

two rounds of Teams Call within 2 weeks. First round with hiring manager only and final round with head of audit and several Japanese colleagues and with Human Resource Manager. The interview and discussions were arranged by a recrutier agency.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the daily working role at my current company.
    Answer Question

Hoya

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoya in Aug 2021

Interview

4 Stage interview process via both virtual and phone. The path was communicated clearly. Honest feedback and acknowledgment during interviews. Positive attitudes were displayed throughout, offering a comfortable atmosphere for discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with Salesforce?

Hoya

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hoya in Feb 2021

Interview

First-round with Head hunter and right before the interview with the CFO, another agency called for minimum salary range. The whole process seems like two agency is trying to compete and not aligned with he candidate. Later it was no communication and no feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What're your hardest tasks in the past and how did you overcome them. Have you gain experience before in capital finance investment?

Hoya

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hoya in Jun 2019

Interview

The recruiter called and arranged an interview the following day. During the interview, the HR and hiring manager were asking questions. Most questions are more related to technical questions by the hiring manager. HR asked more about behavioural questions. They would then explain more about company and some benefits, should you get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uithoorn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoya (Uithoorn)

Interview

Interview with hr and team leader. During the interview, I have to answer questions. After the interview, I can ask them questions about the job. The interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle the situation where you have uncooperative co-worker?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hoya (Singapore) in Dec 2018

Interview

Recruitment company contacted me. Went in for a one to one conversation with agency, asked standard questions relating to myself. No interview process with company itself. I walked straight into the role the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrexham, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoya (Wrexham, Wales) in Nov 2018

Interview

Describe yourself. Then, explain briefly on the project you did in the final project. Besides that, explain briefly on other projects did. They will ask the strength and weakness. At last, they will sell the company to you and briefly explain the benefit of the company would you get if join the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hoya (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

Came in through a recruitment agency. Had three calls over Skype, one with the agency, one with my direct manager, and one with the COO. As soon as all three agreed, contract negotiations started. The whole process took less than two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • As you don't have any real sales experiences in this specific area (SaaS), what do you think you can add to the team? How would you sell this product? What would you consider to be the pain points in the sales process, and how would you circumvent them?

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hoya (Milpitas, CA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Interviewed with multiple persons from Accounting and HR department. I received an interview through a recruiter call Accountemps and they were able to help with the introductory and set up an interview convenient for everyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoya (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2017

Interview

very unorganized ... they where all over the place ... crazy questions ... she keep getting up walking around and talking of her cell phone .... This was the worst interview that I have ever had ... she had her mind set to not hire me ... she wasn't interested in what I had to say ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful